Call of Duty: Black Ops (2 Viewers)

I need your help, oh readers of this thread.

My brother and I were having a spirited discussion about FPS games. He claims that Black Ops is the most well rounded FPS that the market has given us. I was unable to retort, other than asking him why in the name of cuddly puppies with floppy ears he was talking about.

What he gave me, was this brief list
-The cosmetic stuff (the badges, camo, face paint)
-How they have listened to their players about what they want
-The guns are the most realistic (I took him to the range the next day so he could understand the insane stupidity of that comment)
-Every game mode one could possibly want

So, my dear friends who are much more eloquent than I, help me out with a few things I can throw at him. As payment, drinks are on me when I come down in December. Not really, but I will buy a few rounds.

well personally.. my favorite FPS ever (when it comes to MP) is Halo 2. and if they would actually do a true full remake of Halo: CE including online matchmaking.. it might even be that one.

it could be the most well rounded because there are definitely tons of ways to personalize your player and there's tons of gametypes.. especially if you throw in zombies which is a completely unique story unrelated to CoD in its own right.. and there's no glitching in it at all. it's not perfect but i have hardly any complaints with it. i haven't played everything though so i guess i can't really answer.

got a bit old for me after the 7th time around, waiting for MW3.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom