Call of Duty: Black Ops (1 Viewer)

ill say it again- now the servers are fixed Homefront is all im playing- may actually sell blops. And theres talk of weapons and maps dlc sometime in may

I may have enjoyed homefront more if there was an offering for a 6 on 6 or even just an 8 on 8 TDM playlist

I traded that in along with some other games I never play anymore and put it towards a headset since my xbox one crapped out the other day. I can't believe I waited this long to get one.. I was hearing sounds I didn't even know were in the game last night

I may have enjoyed homefront more if there was an offering for a 6 on 6 or even just an 8 on 8 TDM playlist

I traded that in along with some other games I never play anymore and put it towards a headset since my xbox one crapped out the other day. I can't believe I waited this long to get one.. I was hearing sounds I didn't even know were in the game last night

I dont understand the reasoning behind wanting so few people on such a big map...it defeats the purpose of the game. You earn BP for kills and the more BP the better the weapons and extras you can use....so you want 6 frickin people on a huge map, how would you ever earn any BP to utilize the game the way it was meant to be. You would never find anyone. :jpshakehead:

I think you need to stick with Crysis2...my only complaint about Crysis2 was the fact that you only play 6 on 6 and the maps are kinda big so alot of the time you are just running around trying to find someone...gets boring

ill say it again- now the servers are fixed Homefront is all im playing- may actually sell blops. And theres talk of weapons and maps dlc sometime in may

:9: Agreed...its all we play now, I havent even put in BC2 since this came out.

Blops doo doo

im souring on the Crysis 2 MP. very pretty but the gameplay and allure to play more is just 'there'

i am convinced that all of you people who like Homefront are just lying to yourselves to justify the purchase

take that weight off of your shoulders, man....live free....admit that you think it's a terrible game

i am convinced that all of you people who like Homefront are just lying to yourselves to justify the purchase

take that weight off of your shoulders, man....live free....admit that you think it's a terrible game

Admit that you like it!! Quit lying to yourself...its ok...the 6-8 arent gonna punish you--the truth will set you free :bigok:

The multiplayer should have more weapons, and I don't want to have to find newspaper articles to keep up with the "story line" of campaign mode.

Maybe sux is too harsh, but it's not very good.

Is that what happened to you the last few weeks or are you just still traumatized from handling anita's wood?

There were two Rift 'friends try it free' events over the past two weekends, and I was able to find only 30 minutes to even try the game. It was cool, but I can't bring myself to get into another MMO. DCUO was my first foray into that world, and likely my last.

Anita's wood did leave a lasting impression as well... First there was the pain, then the burning, and afterward, just faded memories of what might have been.

Realistically... Social events (the burning of Anita's wood + crawfish + heavy drinking), Track meets for the boy (District, then Eastbank championship, then Parish Championship (woohoo!)), overtime @ work, and school (1 more week til this course is done), have left me with very little time to game.

I'm hoping to take a day when the GOW3 beta drops and just game all day... That would be ideal.

I dont understand the reasoning behind wanting so few people on such a big map...it defeats the purpose of the game. You earn BP for kills and the more BP the better the weapons and extras you can use....so you want 6 frickin people on a huge map, how would you ever earn any BP to utilize the game the way it was meant to be. You would never find anyone. :jpshakehead:

I think you need to stick with Crysis2...my only complaint about Crysis2 was the fact that you only play 6 on 6 and the maps are kinda big so alot of the time you are just running around trying to find someone...gets boring

or maybe they should've included some smaller maps for the sake of variation. as for the bp deal.. fewer people per team means MORE bp for each person.. so that's not an issue at all

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom