call of duty... saints reppin (1 Viewer)

snap3

Reaction score
photo.php
how awsome is this :)

75190_10150110575760449_601565448_7728799_5981985_n.jpg

anyone else play and make cool titles???

i got almost the same icon. except i have mine layered (gold, white, and black). it doesnt look quite right though, do to how the icons scale to size. i'm probably gonna do what you did and put a another helmet layer under mine so i can get that black outline. yours looks really clean

Nice man, I think I might have to jack your style. I just have the FDL now, didnt think to stick it on the helmet

:) .. ya i got a black layer helmet than yellow layer helmet ( no gold UGHHHH)...than a white FDL than a black FDL than the NOLA clan tag.. i acutally ran into 3 people today with NOLA clan tags i sent them WHO DAT messages and no reply :(

Mine's similar. Except my clan tag is 2DAT and I have "?DAT" "2DAT" on the bottom left corner of my player card in Mardi Gras colors.

I've been using that logo too!

AK74u FTW!

Add me! Nola hxc

Cool. I need to do that. I've been playing around with the FDL for some time, but never thought of using it with the helmet.

I'm cubsfan1622000. Add me. I play a good bit. I'm a domination guy.

I use a half black, half yellow square with a white Fleur De Lis. The Fleur De Lis doesn't stand out that well, it's still a work in progress.

:) .. ya i got a black layer helmet than yellow layer helmet ( no gold UGHHHH)...than a white FDL than a black FDL than the NOLA clan tag.. i acutally ran into 3 people today with NOLA clan tags i sent them WHO DAT messages and no reply :(

Garrett Hartley play COD Black Ops ALL the time when he is off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom