Call Out to SR member who sent broom (1 Viewer)

I wonder what OS is going to send this year after another sweep. A dust pan? A vacuum cleaner? Maid service?

The Carolina Panther's edition!
81eT1Wn9x3L._SL1500_.jpg

Tis is the season for this place to be prepping for some {play-off} media attention!

Outlaw rocks. He sent me some football cards for winning a friendly competition he hosted on here once. I still have them :) I have never had a problem associating with outlaws lol (he takes some pretty dope pictures too, great contributor to EE)

They kept talking about the broom that the Saints sent CAM, yet we know it came from a fan, and SR member.

Dear sender, I can't help but wonder how you think about all this attention. Must be Laughing your butt off.

Also, I seem to remember that you don't even live in Louisiana. If so, how could they think the broom came from the Saints if the package is postmarked from somewhere else.
Because Cam Newton isn’t a smart fellow.

Can I get a link to Cam Jordan denying sending the broom?
I am so not good at finding video but I know he denied it in the postgame interview on the field when he was all decked out in his maroon overcoat and plaid pants. He was like, I MAY have possibly theoretically sent a bottle of wine, but I don't know anything about a broom.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom