Called into work - Sirius Question (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Ok guys. I got called into work today and the good news is that we have four 12 foot by 12 foot screens to watch the game on. Unfortunately, some of the lady folk here at work whine about watching football all day.

A compromise was reached. One screen will have the game but the sound will be dedicated to something else; Dancing with the Stars, Wife Swap, Antique Roadshow or similiar I'm sure.

Now my question is. Can I listen to the game's audio on my computer? Either with my Sirius subscription or another website?

Thanks for the help guys.

you may be able to on your Sirius but it will be a good 8-10 seconds behind the action on tv.

Yeah you can listen with sirius. Just give them a call and set up your stream!

I'm pretty sure you can't listen to games on the Sirius internet based radio.

You can download a 7-day trial version of NFL Field Pass from nfl.com and listen to the WWL feed there. Make sure you cancel the subscription though, cause it'll automatically bill you once a month. It's not bad to have though, I listen to the archived replays on Monday morning of the game at work.

If the game will be broadcast on the nfl channel on sirius, which i'm sure it will be, then you will be able to listen to it. However, the problem could be that you may end up with the Cowboys local broadcast. Usually on Sunday nights 123 is the westwood 1 national broadcast, and 124 and 125 are the two respective teams' local broadcasts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom