Calling a spade a spade... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
People can put their head in the sand and tell others to pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...but there's a problem. This was the Falcons...and they won handedly in New Orleans.

If Teddy would have played under center and had this kind of result this board would be alot different. My guess is this will be fixed by next game, but if it isn't...ruh roh

Reaction score
People can put their head in the sand and tell others to pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...but there's a problem. This was the Falcons...and they won handedly in New Orleans.

If Teddy would have played under center and had this kind of result this board would be alot different. My guess is this will be fixed by next game, but if it isn't...ruh roh
If my Aunt was a man, she’d be my uncle. I get what you’re saying, but it doesn’t matter. This game was clearly not about QB play, and with our line playing like it did, I think most people would go easy on whoever was playing QB.

Reaction score
It does make you think if something is brewing in our locker room like that. But hey, lets ride this out and see what happens. We looked like the 1-7 team out there today. CP and company have a lot of mistakes to fix.

RKNSaint

Idle Wild
Reaction score

Yup. Saints weren’t ready to compete today and got their butts kicked.

gtaz21

Groundskeeper
Reaction score
Did he though? Cuz I don’t see it. Is he saying Drew needs to be benched? Idk
His point was Bridgewater didn't have a game like that. Further, he didn't lose. If Bridgewater had had a game like that and lost, the board would have crucified him. His point is that Drew gets the benefit of the doubt while Bridgewater wouldn't have. I got it.

Pocket Hercules

Always Locked In
Reaction score
His point was Bridgewater didn't have a game like that. Further, he didn't lose. If Bridgewater had had a game like that and lost, the board would have crucified him. His point is that Drew gets the benefit of the doubt while Bridgewater wouldn't have. I got it.
Yeah...and there's a reason for that. One dude has moved his way onto the Mt. Rushmore of all time QB's in NFL history. The other dude backed his way into one Pro Bowl before blowing out his knee and missing two seasons before riding the bench during another. Benefit of the doubt is either earned, or it isn't.

Remember that game in 2010 during Brees' prime, a year after we won the SB, when a crappy Cleveland team came into the dome and picked Brees off four times on their way to ****-housing us off the field? Yeah, I remember that game too.

BiloxiSaint1

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Let's add this up:

You are located in Kentucky - just like Teddy's alma mater the University of Louisville,

AND

You joined SR the SAME day the Saints traded for Teddy Bridgewater.

If we are going to call a spade a spade, is it fair to call you a Louisville and Teddy fan instead of a Saints fan? Lol

Rdanderson91

Krispy Kreme
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Didn’t have a game like what? 71% Almost 300 yards no TDs no INTs? He did... against Dallas.

The playcalling and the defense were incredible during bridgewater’s run. They were not against the falcons. That’s why we lost. Bridgewater being the QB would not have made a positive difference

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom