Calling all Cowboys haters (1 Viewer)

brpig. You made this Cowboy hater so happy. That is a masterpiece.

you know it is from an official movie , with german actors and pretty succesfull because of the actor of hitler alone.

but they do not speak about football . the text is completely one on one out of the bunker-scene

the movie is called " Der Untergang"

Wait, wait, wait. You mean to say they're not really talking about the Cowboys in that movie?! That somehow the subtitles are misleading?! You've got to be kidding me!!!!

The Mavericks flopped, then the Cowgirls drove him over the edge :9:

Second year in a row someone made something very funny about the fall of the overly hyped America's "Funniest" team.! Last year it was all about Romo's Slippery ball, this year it's Romo's Vacation, Romo has cost that team so much pain lmao i love it!

that was great! its been forwarded to my sons mother- a texas native and avid cowboys fan who crossed the most heinous of lines when my 7 year old was actually depressed about the cowboys loss in the playoffs.:en-colere:

i cant stop laughing LOL
great work,, thx for sharing it ;)

Hitler is a Cowboys fan. Always suspected it.

But after watching it for about the 100th time, I just love it when Hitler -- HITLER -- asks all the Giants fans to leave, and 90 percent of the staff walks out on him.

That clip has been over done (Hitler banned from Xbox live, Hitler's car stolen, etc.) , but it is pretty funny. .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom