Calling Dallas Area Saints Fans! (1 Viewer)

SaintSpyNDallas

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I noticed that the schedule puts us on FOX quite a bit this year. Having said that, we need to do something about our games being blacked out in favor of Cowgirl's games. I have an idea. Let's all email the local affilliate @ http://cbs11tv.com/contact and tell them we want to see the Saints. I figure, if the number is high enough with relocated NO fans, they may HAVE to do something about it. It's worth a try, at least.

brother, this town is painted silver and blue. That will not work. Not worth the trouble, my friend.

Never happen. Might as well just invest in the Sunday Ticket, as I did. The saving of the aggravation alone is worth it.

Anyway, you mention FOX, but the TV station you reference is obviously a CBS station.

Never happen. Might as well just invest in the Sunday Ticket, as I did. The saving of the aggravation alone is worth it.

I agree....as tired as I am seeing the cowboys, we do live in cowboy land. I would just invest in Sunday Ticket as well.

Yeah, we're just after Bocce Ball and just ahead of Southlake Carrol girls B-team volleyball on the D/FW sports importance scale.

Instead of getting Dallas to change, why not shift your focus to the front lines of the media battle: Shreveport.

Last edited:
I always just went to a sports bar that would be showing the game. Seemed to work just fine. Asking the stations there to change is about as logical as asking N.O. stations to start covering another team.

I always just went to a sports bar that would be showing the game. Seemed to work just fine. Asking the stations there to change is about as logical as asking N.O. stations to start covering another team.

Yeah, though it looks like our options for that are even drying up. One shut down in Dallas, and who knows if Gators will be opened back up in time. If I have to back to No Frills to watch games, I'll hang myself.

Yeah, though it looks like our options for that are even drying up. One shut down in Dallas, and who knows if Gators will be opened back up in time. If I have to back to No Frills to watch games, I'll hang myself.

Yeah, I heard Ben's closed and Gators was questionable. I seem to recall that one of the O'Charleys dedicated a TV and room to the Saints for at least one game, but I don't recall where it was. I'm sure one of the crew there will remember.

I went to No Frills throughout the 2006 season (before I found Gator's). It wasn't...terrible... :idunno:

Also don't forget...this is the last year of that litter box known as Texas Stadium...you are assured that every Cowgirls game will be televised. I would much rather see my beloved Saints playing, rather than Jessi-Romo and the band of misfits...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom