Calling everyone with an opinion!!! (1 Viewer)

Super Dad

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
So I am taking online classes at University of Pheonix and one of my assignments is to make a questionaire and analyze the answers in a paper. Questionaire had to be given to at least 5 people and where else could I get better opinion on the Saints!!! Help me out guys I sure would appreciate it!

Do the Saints have the best offense in the history of the NFL?
Who is the most overrated player on the Saints roster?
Who is the most underrated player on the Saints roster?
Will the Saints win the South, a bye, or home field advantage (which would include the other two)?
What will the Saints final record be this season?
Who has been the MVP of the Saints this season thus far?
Who has done a better coaching job this season Sean Payton or Greg Williams?
What area needs the most improvement for the Saints to be successful the rest of the season?
Do the Saints have what it takes to win the Super Bowl?

So I am taking online classes at University of Pheonix and one of my assignments is to make a questionaire and analyze the answers in a paper. Questionaire had to be given to at least 5 people and where else could I get better opinion on the Saints!!! Help me out guys I sure would appreciate it!

Will the Saints win the South, a bye, or home field advantage (which would include the other two)?
What area needs the most improvement for the Saints to be successful the rest of the season?

1. Right now? No. It's way too early in the season.
2. I don't think any of them are overrated. They all have a role and do what is needed.
3. We win the South for sure. Anything past that is lagniappe.
4. 12-4
5. Drew Brees, duh
6. Greg Williams. He had much more work to do.
7. The DB's.
8. Of course. A high scoring offense and a defense that is getting better everyday.

so i am taking online classes at university of pheonix and one of my assignments is to make a questionaire and analyze the answers in a paper. Questionaire had to be given to at least 5 people and where else could i get better opinion on the saints!!! Help me out guys i sure would appreciate it!

Do the saints have the best offense in the history of the nfl? No
who is the most overrated player on the saints roster? Bush
who is the most underrated player on the saints roster? Vilma (yes that's right)
will the saints win the south, a bye, or home field advantage (which would include the other two)? All of the above
what will the saints final record be this season? 13-3
who has been the mvp of the saints this season thus far? Brees
who has done a better coaching job this season sean payton or greg williams? Payton
what area needs the most improvement for the saints to be successful the rest of the season? Spec teams
do the saints have what it takes to win the super bowl?
yes

Do the Saints have the best offense in the history of the NFL? It'd be fun to say yes, but I'll be realistic and say no. If we hold on to the #1 offense title for 2 more years, I think we're serious contenders.
Who is the most overrated player on the Saints roster? Will Smith
Who is the most underrated player on the Saints roster? Jon Stinchcomb
Will the Saints win the South, a bye, or home field advantage (which would include the other two)? Home field advantage
What will the Saints final record be this season? 14-2
Who has been the MVP of the Saints this season thus far? Drew Brees
Who has done a better coaching job this season Sean Payton or Greg Williams? Sean Payton
What area needs the most improvement for the Saints to be successful the rest of the season? Pass rush
Do the Saints have what it takes to win the Super Bowl? Hell yes

No
Roman Harper
Carl Nicks
No. 1 Seed in the NFC
12-4
Brees
Payton (but thats no knock on Williams)
QB Pressure
Duh....

1. Almost.
2. Roman Harper
3. Jermon Bushrod
4. Home field
5. 13-3
6. Mike Bell
7. Payton
8. special teams
9. Yew Betcha

Do the Saints have the best offense in the history of the NFL? Not Yet

Who is the most overrated player on the Saints roster? Bell, we haven't seen enough of him yet to know if he merits all of his praise.

Who is the most underrated player on the Saints roster? By fans? Bush. In general? Vilma.

Will the Saints win the South, a bye, or home field advantage (which would include the other two)? Win the South with a bye.

What will the Saints final record be this season? I've played it safe by saying 11-5. I'm changing that now by saying 12-4.

Who has been the MVP of the Saints this season thus far? Brees, by far.

Who has done a better coaching job this season Sean Payton or Greg Williams? Payton (but he's had longer)

What area needs the most improvement for the Saints to be successful the rest of the season? Special teams, conditioning/injury support.

Do the Saints have what it takes to win the Super Bowl? D--n Skippy, we do.

Answer:too soon to tell. Must wait for the regular season to end
Answer: Harpers Neck
Answer: SHockey
Answer: Home Field advantage
Answer: 13-3
Answer: Breesus of coursus
Answer: Payton
Answer: Kick return coverage
Answer: Yes
See above

I would do this if the Saints win or get to the Super Bowl

1) Too early to tell.
2) Will Smith
3) Bush
4) Home field
5) 13-3
6) Brees
7) Payton. We've gotten turnovers, but we're still only ranked 22 in total defense.
8) Scoring defense
9) Yes

1. Do the Saints have the best offense in the history of the NFL?
Not right now. Let's see where they stand halfway through the season.

2. Who is the most overrated player on the Saints roster?
Tough question. I'd have to say Jammal Brown. He's a pretty good left tackle, and I can't wait to get him back, but he wasn't Pro Bowl material last year.

3. Who is the most underrated player on the Saints roster?
Jabari Greer. Hasn't been burned one time this year, even though he was up against one of the NFL's best receivers in Calvin Johnson, and a speed demon in DeSean Jackson. He hasn't gotten much appreciation, even from Saints fans, but he's been the definition of shut down so far this year.

4. Will the Saints win the South, a bye, or home field advantage (which would include the other two)?
Home field advantage. Not a single NFC team is playing as well in all facets of the game as we are. The Giants and Falcons are close, and will be our main competition.

5. What will the Saints final record be this season?
Before the season began, I thought 11-5. After the first two games, I honestly believe we can go 13-3, especially if the defense can continue to create turnovers.

6. Who has been the MVP of the Saints this season thus far?
Drew Brees by far. He's playing better than any other player in the NFL, and it's not even close.

7. Who has done a better coaching job this season Sean Payton or Greg Williams?
Sean Payton.

8. What area needs the most improvement for the Saints to be successful the rest of the season?
Pass rush from the down lineman.

9. Do the Saints have what it takes to win the Super Bowl?
Yes. A great offense and a turnover creating defense. As long as special teams continues to improve, watch out NFL.

Do the Saints have the best offense in the history of the NFL? No, I think St Louis Rams
Who is the most overrated player on the Saints roster? Reggie
Who is the most underrated player on the Saints roster? Shanle
Will the Saints win the South, a bye, or home field advantage (which would include the other two)? a bye
What will the Saints final record be this season? 12-4
Who has been the MVP of the Saints this season thus far? Brees
Who has done a better coaching job this season Sean Payton or Greg Williams? Payton
What area needs the most improvement for the Saints to be successful the rest of the season? Run defense
Do the Saints have what it takes to win the Super Bowl? Yes!

1. yes
2. Colston - good, but has Brees
3. Goodwin - name is never called
4. Home field
6. 15-1
7. Brees
8. Payton - #1 off.
9. kick-off coverage
10. yes

Cannot be answered until all sixteen games have been played
Will Smith
Reggie Bush
home field advantage
13-3
Drew Brees
Sean Payton
Special teams
Yes

1.Yes, our offense has ranked 1st, 3rd, and 1st over the last 3 years, and now we have a healthy Colston, Shockey, and we finally have a running game, and a DEF that puts the ball back in Drew's hands. 2.Reggie
3.Harper, a very important part of GW's blitz package.
4.Homefield advantage
5.13-3
6. Brees
7.Push, Peyton had a lot to work with and I expected to score around 30 per game, But our defense not only allowed alot of points but they didnt cause turnovers. I got to give GW some props.
8. coverage teams.
9. YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom