Calling it now, we block a kick (2 Viewers)

CowtownSaint

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
I had a premonition last night I can’t grt out of my mind. A wild dream where I was watching the game in boogers contraption. The Saints had won by a margin of 68-6 and in the screens in front of me I kept seeing replays of Taysom Hill blocking kicks. In fact Jim Nantz himself said Taysom blocked two!!!

I believe we will make an incredible special teams play tomorrow and I got a feeling it will be a blocked kick! The Dome will explode and we won’t look back

Can teams still do the leap block fg?? In a do or die situation I’ve been pondering if Taysom could pull something like that off...The chances of blocking one with just a normal rush seen slim. Maybe we could be on the right end of one of those unlike that Denver game in 2016 ?

Can teams still do the leap block fg?? In a do or die situation I’ve been pondering if Taysom could pull something like that off...The chances of blocking one with just a normal rush seen slim. Maybe we could be on the right end of one of those unlike that Denver game in 2016 ?
I don’t believe your allowed to jump directly over the Center. I don’t know. Between punts and fgs I have seen them blocked before!

I had a premonition last night I can’t grt out of my mind. A wild dream where I was watching the game in boogers contraption. The Saints had won by a margin of 68-6 and in the screens in front of me I kept seeing replays of Taysom Hill blocking kicks. In fact Jim Nantz himself said Taysom blocked two!!!

I believe we will make an incredible special teams play tomorrow and I got a feeling it will be a blocked kick! The Dome will explode and we won’t look back

Blocked kick or punt? I don't recall seeing Taysom on the field when the other team is kicking a field goal or extra point - maybe he has and I missed it.

Blocked kick or punt? I don't recall seeing Taysom on the field when the other team is kicking a field goal or extra point - maybe he has and I missed it.
It was a punt in my dream however I could see him out on FG block this game. There is no reason he wouldn’t be out on every special team play this game. I almost am feeling a blocked fg

Watch the replay of the Hekker fake fg attempt against us, Hill ends up covering the eligible receiver on the play (he actually falls down but Hekker already committed to running for the first down).

Watch the replay of the Hekker fake fg attempt against us, Hill ends up covering the eligible receiver on the play (he actually falls down but Hekker already committed to running for the first down).
Yes but obviously coverages change if they call a block. Also they could change personnel to have Hill rushing as well on a safe FG / Punt formation.

I’m just saying I wouldn’t put it past our team to give some extra looks and different special teams schemes considering LA has great specials Cosch as well. If we show the same they will run a fake on us again I guarantee that.

Yes I just watched it. I guess I don't remember him because its harder to have an impact on field goal attempt.

Well, if Jim Nantz said it, that means we got to the SB. It’s on CBS this year.

Mike Westhoff has the ST running like a well-oiled machine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom