Calling it right now—10+ losses for the Falcons (1 Viewer)

Let's keep it real...Payton was going to trade up for AJ Terell so you know he's going to be a stud

Hopefully they're more 6-10/7-9...I enjoy watching them suck but then win pointless games to ruin their draft positioning and convince Blank that Quinn will really turn it around now lol.

Plus, it'll be great to see them be typical Falcons and go 7-9 three straight years after their fans literally criticized and ragged on us for doing it in 2013-2016.

Agreed, it's been brutal.

Saints 12-4
Bucs 10-6
Falcons 6-10
Panthers 5-11

Unfortunately, since re-alignment began in 2002, they have this odd quirk where they are a playoff team every Leap Year season (2004, 2008, 2012, and 2016) and have won the NFC South Division Title and appeared in the NFC Conference Championship Game in 3 of those 4 seasons (2004, 2012, 2016). :hm:

Meanwhile, we have failed to make the playoffs in all of those seasons. :jpshakehead:

Let's keep it real...Payton was going to trade up for AJ Terell so you know he's going to be a stud

I completely respect Payton’s opinion but he has liked many CBs that have one big negative trait and AJ Terrell is going to commit a whole bunch of pass interference penalties in the NFL. He is someone that I prayed that we would stay away from and I was thrilled to see Atlanta draft him.

I completely respect Payton’s opinion but he has liked many CBs that have one big negative trait and AJ Terrell is going to commit a whole bunch of pass interference penalties in the NFL. He is someone that I prayed that we would stay away from and I was thrilled to see Atlanta draft him.
Agreed that Payton's record on defensive backs is very poor.

Agreed, it's been brutal.

Saints 12-4
Bucs 10-6
Falcons 6-10
Panthers 5-11

I think the Falcons and Panthers will be competitive. I think the Bucs will start all world but finish 3rd or 4th in the division.

Somebody in the division always gets decimated with injuries. That will probably determine who finishes last and there is no way to know who it will be. I just pray for who I don't want it to be.

Falcons are pooping the bed in this draft. The Panthers, on the other hand, are killing it imo.

With the arrow pointing way up for the Panthers and Bucs and the Falcons potentially falling behind in a hyper competitive NFC, at what point do they start to consider trading Ryan and Julio and just blowing the whole thing up?

You have to put it in perspective. They have a lot of holes on their roster. They need day 1 starters while we can afford to ease players into starting roles over time.

Going from Trufant to AJ Terrell as a CB1 is definitely a downgrade for 2020. If we would have drafted him he would have been a CB3/developmental piece, Payton may have coveted him but not to be on the field this year, he’s not ready but has upside.

The panthers have had a good draft despite not taking Simmons, who I would have grabbed over that DT

Bucs did a good job grabbing that RT but he’s gonna take his lumps against our DEs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom