Calling it right now (3 Viewers)

This team (imo) can beat any team in the league, so I'll believe till they won't let me believe any more (aka statistically eleminated)

Anything is possible. Stop stupid turnovers and ridiculous calls it is possible to win out.

Hits on players thats going out of bounds is really crazy. If u see this guy going out of bounds just let up. You see how the refs is calling games. Then Sprcial Teams....No way i would have taken a rookie over two vets that was proven in the NFL. For all that SP should hve resigned Hartley. This Lutz guy is horrible. Anything is possible but i just dnt see Saints winning out.

I'll say this..... This team is improving especially on defense and could be a real contender next year and for a few years to come. First time I've thought that in a few years.

I think we can win out if things fall out way. The remaining schedule is very manageable. I really think Minnesota needs to win their division instead of the Lions. We play the Lions this year which would give us the head-to-head. Washington and Philly need to lose some more and we play Tampa twice. As of right now, we're only two back in the WC hunt with Minnesota, Philly, Tampa, and Arizona ahead of us.

Or blatant homerism, I suppose.

Right?

I mean let's go all the way. I'm calling super bowl bound...

Positivity folks

:)

You call it homerism some call it being a die-hard fan. Half full or half empty. Some people stare at the empty area in the glass and some choose to enjoy the drink. I'm drinking until it's really empty. And maybe scrape the bottom too. Who dat!

In today's NFL anything can happen. It is not that uncommon for teams to go on a hot streak just as much as team can hit a cold a stretch.

If the defense continue to improve and the special teams stop making game changing errors, then anything is possible. My fear is the ST is not going to be an easily fixable problem, but I am willing to hope for a win one game at a time and let the chips fall where they may.

---

Here's why I still have hope, though just a little. In every year we have made the playoffs, there have been winning streaks at least 5 to 6 games long. With some tweaking in special teams and the way the defense has come to life, is it really that hard to believe this team can win 6 in a row? This is the favorable park of the schedule for that to happen. I'm not.saying it is likely. But it's not crazy talk either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Here's why I still have hope, though just a little. In every year we have made the playoffs, there have been winning streaks at least 5 to 6 games long. With some tweaking in special teams and the way the defense has come to life, is it really that hard to believe this team can win 6 in a row? This is the favorable park of the schedule for that to happen. I'm not.saying it is likely. But it's not crazy talk either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Agree...this is really one of the best 4-6 teams I have seen. This team has just had an incredible bout with bad calls and blocked field goal returns this season, both things that are very possible to correct or have the pendulum swing in the opposite direction.

I won't say it will happen, but it certainly is plausible for this group, with the defense playing well and Brees playing as great as ever, for us to catch fire down the stretch. Even the road game at Arizona isn't looking quite as daunting as it once did.

05ad9eb6621b8abaee9c780efc9ff637c1a1fa28_full.jpg

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom