Calling Time Out with 7 seconds left (1 Viewer)

Tony in Brandon

A Hotty Toddy Saints Fan!
Reaction score
What? Why? What was the purpose in calling a time out with 7 seconds left??? Anybody? Just wanted to have your back up QB get another lick when the game was decided???

Pathetic! It did result in another turnover though :9:

Reid not coming out and killing the last 30 seconds was a jerk move IMO. He risked his players and almost got his QB killed.

Calling the TO was dumb too. You do what Parcells did in 2006. When you know your beat you don't risk your players and you show some respect to the team that just stomped you.

i guess he was sending a message to his team 'dont give up'

lmao

I started the Saints defense in all of my fantasy leagues. Needless to say, I was happy with the call.

Reid not coming out and killing the last 30 seconds was a jerk move IMO. He risked his players and almost got his QB killed.

Calling the TO was dumb too. You do what Parcells did in 2006. When you know your beat you don't risk your players and you show some respect to the team that just stomped you.
Exactly. Absolutely nothing to gain from that play, and I'm glad it blew up in his face.

Serves them morons right.. Got another pick.. The only thing that woulda made it sweeter is if Porter woulda took it to the house.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom