Cam back at practice today.... (1 Viewer)

The thing is, we all know he had a concussion in week one's game.

Now he has a documented one in week 3.

At what point do they shut him down for the season? Their season is almost past the point of salvage, even though that shouldn't factor into a player's long term health.

I wouldn't be surprised, with how last season went for the Panthers, if the NFL sent him out there multiple times with known concussions.

If he plays he is fair game. Key will be covering Olsen. May have to double him and take chances elsewhere. Tough game coming up.

If he plays he is fair game. Key will be covering Olsen. May have to double him and take chances elsewhere. Tough game coming up.

Finish him.
Absolutely. I would even go as far to say damn the potential roughness penalties, you have to punish him to beat him.

If they want to run him out there, beat him up.

Well, we all definitely knew he was not going to miss two games in a row. Especially after the horror show from Monday night. As mentioned before, if he tries to run, he's going to get popped. Hopefully he's healed enough that he doesn't sustain any permanent issues.

This will definitely be a tough game. The Panthers had really slow starts in 2013 and 2014 and they rallied to win the division both times. They will not give up the season until it's a mathematical certainty. Ron Rivera will have them ready to play their tails off. If the Saints play sloppy and inconsistent, the Panthers will win the game. If the Saints play clean and exploit the Panthers secondary, we will have a good chance of winning.

Either way, I see a close-- stressful game.

If he plays, I'd rush 5-7 on every play. I feel like if we're going to have success on D this year, it's going to have to be with a "high risk; high reward" mentality.

Oh yeah, and.... kill the head and the body will die.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom