Cam brings up the “broom incident” from last year....disrespect~! (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
That’s just the kind of sting for which there is no answer and frankly, what did Cam expect? The SAINTS had pressure ball to have to beat the exalted Panties 3 TIMES in one Season and then, what was it? Two times in a row, thankfully in Our DOME and another time in their house to get it all started and someone sends him a broom to signify “The Sweep” ( just wait , it’s coming around AGAIN for US and them)

Again I see a SWEEP in both games ( I mean Carolina hasn’t shown out all season, yet they still have McCafferty(sp.?) and Cam is always dangerous but Our Defense is truly licking their lips to add to the sack totals we may as well get a truck load of brooms to send to the Carolina State something or another which need brooms, so they are put to good use~! HOWEVER , we’ll need to have to come up with a great use for them if we send a truck load. In any case, Our SAINTS have a great road ahead of them and are truly motivated to play well for 3 more games and no room for a loss IF we expect to gain HFA throughout, and there are no exceptions, no “gimmes” ahead and we need to do that “sweep” thing again to the same team which means it would be a 5 game sweep~! NOT a good “Odds Bet” if you’re in Vegas but we’re NOT in Vegas but we DO have to start this roll on one of Drew’s favorite games to play and that’s on Monday Night where he’s been righteous for US and I have a feeling Our Defense is YEARNING for a chance to show off some and get some attention to their improved performances this year both in the Trenches and out back end guys are looking for some picks from a pressured Ints. The fact that we brought in a man who hasn’t played football at all much less taken a hit nor issued one upon an opponent but has been added to our “O-Line” to help protect our franchise QB and learn how our RB ’s double headed threat love to run the ball. Tall order but Coach felt it a good bet, so let’s roll~! Now, IF Ted Ginn Jr.’s ready? We’ll be looking a little more as we did tearing the top off of Defenses but now with seasoned young players who can handle the pressure which they may not have been able to earlier on.

GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX! The WHODAT NATION IS READY TO ROLL and it ALL begins this MONDAY NIGHT~! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX~!

uuummmmmmm Ok Cam.....He wants to talk disrespect? What about the time he stayed on the field right near where the Saints come out for pregame introductions a few years ago when they were on top of the NFC South??? He really needs to shut his pie hole!!!!

Who was it that sent the broom? I remember him posting here that he was doing it and then seeing Thomas Davis talk about it on TV

On my Christmas wish list this week:

1. I want to destroy them 41-17..I will take worse.
2. I want Cam to have some of the lowest numbers he has ever had.
3. I want 3 ints
4. I want 5 sacks
5. I want 3 of the above sacks to belong to Jordan
6. I want Cam to get knocked silly.

I want us to WIN... and leave with all of our players healthy.

Word!

:gosaints:
While I “feel ya Brah” ( that’s Metry for Brother man , I learned from Charlie Cuccia. Being from Arabi in Da Parish by way of The Upper 9) I never knew even WHERE Metairie WAS until I was about 20~! So, I was culturally challenged back in the day. HOWEVER, I , as so many other SAINTS FANS, just have a (strong) desire to see that Superman wannabe and just abrasive kind of personality to WE SAINTS FANS especially since he’s such the opposite of OUR Drew, who is a gentleman in Wins as well as Losses and let’s face it, a Class Act of a MAN with a loving wife and family and has helped Our City in so many ways, it feels GREAT to be his FAN and Truth Be Told , deserves this year’s MVP ( and a few other years as well , IMHO~!)

Drew is just a guy who hasn’t boasted or called attention to himself by being selfless and in this World where we have a League full of “Look At Me” players or hot flash, flavor of the weeks, kind of players, Our QB has quietly broken and now owns ALL of the most important of QB records which is awesome but one more Super Bowl where he helps Mark Ingram and Alvin Kamara be the first duo to split MVPs of a Super Bowl , IMHO, would be more awesome to me than winning for himself or maybe putting Michael Thomas in position to win The MVP or go ahead and WIN the doggone thing himself AGAIN~! So,

Cam should learn to Win The Big Game and then just let his play speak for its self. I’m confident Our SAINTS CAN beat these last two opponents and that means sweeping the panties AGAIN so it would be no surprise and I dare the League to come through New Orleans and just try to beat not just The SAINTS but the entire City of New Orleans and The Whole Gulf Coast of FANS~! I have my Home Depot card ready for a new Push Broom this time since a regular house broom just doesn’t do it for me should we have to do THIS much SWEEPING~!

Who was it that sent the broom? I remember him posting here that he was doing it and then seeing Thomas Davis talk about it on TV

Outlaw Saint sent it to him. The broom was even mentioned yesterday in an ESPN article.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom