Cam Crushes Cards! (1 Viewer)

N.O. to L.V.

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
335 yards passing, 47 yards rushing against the vaunted Cardinals defense. I really though this guy would face some sort of containment today, not so. This was a great performance on the big stage from this young QB.

The Cam haters do not approve of this thread. :h8:

Here you go. Just scratch out 2015 and put 2016

CTUuEhXWwAAKlXA.jpg

335 yards passing, 47 yards rushing against the vaunted Cardinals defense. I really though this guy would face some sort of containment today, not so. This was a great performance on the big stage from this young QB.

Opps, here you go..
carolinahuddle.com

Probably didn't realize you were still on SR.

I can't stand Carolina (Tampa and ATL for that matter) but I give them credit... they do what they do and they are solid in all areas. Their offensive system is built perfectly for what Cam does best, and to think they're without benjamin... could have been better if that's possible.

I'm so jealous of their defense.

I can't stand Carolina (Tampa and ATL for that matter) but I give them credit... they do what they do and they are solid in all areas. Their offensive system is built perfectly for what Cam does best, and to think they're without benjamin... could have been better if that's possible.

So what can we do to stop them next year? Sp said in his presser u start with the best in the div (Car). So how can we do it?

I agree, Droopy. I don't like his unsportsmanlike antics, but you have to give him and the Panthers credit for having a great year. He took his game to a new level this year.

So what can we do to stop them next year? Sp said in his presser u start with the best in the div (Car). So how can we do it?

27-22
41-38

honestly we werent that far off. But it all comes down to improving the defense. get the secondary healthy and improve the dl/lb group

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom