Cam Jordan and Mark Ingram debut podcast; Alvin Kamara first guest and gets into how bad injury was last season (1 Viewer)

boy...talk about make me feel real small and horrible for anything I said last year when he was hurt...dude is a true Spartan...

4D6789F086758B26212D2492BC1325E38EC4EEEE

We all questioned Kamara's heart last year but I have a whole new respect for him and the type of person he is after this interview.

seriously one of the funniest podcasts i've ever listened to. actually, the funniest.

Wow, what a Warrior!

Ingram had to correct Jordan on how to pronounce "Kamara". It's like, "Camaro". The tv anouncers get it wrong and it bothers Mark.

Listened to this during my lunch break. Mind blowing what Kamara went through for the team last year. He's balling out so far this year. The offense really needs to run through him and of course Mike when he returns.
But did he really help the team playing so hurt?

Enjoyed the pod but yeah the audio was not good. It can take a new podcast a few episodes to clean it up

If fans knew he was hurt, they would be a lot more forgiving.
You have to be kidding. Take a look at the treatment a number of our own players are receiving *right now* from certain 'fans' for daring to be hurt enough not to limp out there, shot full of painkillers, to perform for their inflated expectations. It's embarrassing the way these guys get hurled off a pedestal, by the same fans who put them on it only a short time before.

And he was met with "Don't pay him" "He's overrated" "Trade him" from our fans.

This happens with every fanbase so I'm not acting like we're some outlier but it's just perplexing to me how fans turn on players so quickly as if these guys are not playing the most barbaric sport in the world.

His tweets from last Nov and Dec makes sense now

Ever heard the word fanatic?

And he was met with "Don't pay him" "He's overrated" "Trade him" from our fans.

This happens with every fanbase so I'm not acting like we're some outlier but it's just perplexing to me how fans turn on players so quickly as if these guys are not playing the most barbaric sport in the world.

His tweets from last Nov and Dec makes sense now

This year, for many of us, it wasn't any frustration with Kamara, it was simply paying an RB $14 mil or so per year on a long-term contract. I feel sorry for the RBs in this era of the NFL. They get beat to death and except for the Zeke's and Peterson's of the world, most RBs don't last more than 3-4 years at high performance.

It was a good listen and put things in perspective because I know a good amount of ppl were criticizing AK when it seems like he was just going out of bounds instead of fighting for yards. Knew he was hurt, didn’t know he was THAT hurt

It’s not the fans’ fault if they don’t know he’s hurt. The NFL injury report is stupid.

If fans knew he was hurt, they would be a lot more forgiving.

He was very obviously hurt. Anyone who watched the games should have known.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom