Cam Jordan and Mark Ingram debut podcast; Alvin Kamara first guest and gets into how bad injury was last season (1 Viewer)

Cam Jordan needs to concentrate on playing football instead of making a podcast. He's been a ghost on passing plays this year.
Knew this comment had to be in here
The irony of not really getting the message of the thread and doubling down on the spoiled fan taken is just *chef’s kiss*

mark ingram - I saw bubba wallace and you posted that he was wearing your jersey so ya'll been tight huh?

omg, I swear he said bed tight and was razzing kamara in some slang I didn't know of joking they were lovers.

I was crying laughing.

this has become one of my favorite podcasts, but I enjoy watching the youtube videos more. I'm sure they taped all of these before the season though. Latest one has Todd Gurley and is pretty good. The talk of food had me laughing. The Kittle, Hollywood Brown, and Bobby Wagner ones were all very fun to watch.

We all questioned Kamara's heart last year but I have a whole new respect for him and the type of person he is after this interview.
Not everybody, but a good majority did. Since we know the players sometimes read the stuff posted here, it would be cool to see a thread for everyone that doubted AK41 and questioned his heart to offer an apology. I'm sure he's not looking for that, but it would be nice to see.

Really good interview. It gave me a better understanding of who AK is as a person.

He was a real character when he was in college. :giggles:

Kamara, i truly apologize to you for questioning your dedication to the team. i didn't realize that you were hurt last year. you looked half speed. i had no idea. sorry bro. much respect! WHODAT

bonus playoff pod just mark and cam

And he was met with "Don't pay him" "He's overrated" "Trade him" from our fans.

Which is also what Drew went through in the off-season...along with a few other choice words. And look at what all that man has done for the franchise

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom