Cam Jordan "Camp" Beast (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
$12 Million per year ....Where is the output. The top defensive man sometimes acts like he is scared to cross the superimposed blue line of scrimmage...His grandiose idea of a sack per game should be his realistic output...He is the highest paid defensive player (I don't count Byrd) and should perform as such...Somebody in the front seven has got to win one on ones....Shouldn't it be "The Man" !!!!

Jordan consistently was being double teamed, where the hell was the rest of the DL with Jordan occupying blockers? Where was Edebali, Kruger, or Fairley?

Jordan consistently was being double teamed, where the hell was the rest of the DL with Jordan occupying blockers? Where was Edebali, Kruger, or Fairley?

Consistently? I saw Fairley and Onyemata even drawing double teams. You would think he was double-teamed all day given he only had 1 tackle, but not sure that was the case. Overall the Dline was terrible. Kruger, Jordan and Davison had 1 tackle each and Fairley had 2. I saw nothing from Kruger to indicate that he is going to improve the pass rush. Even after the Raiders lost a starting offensive lineman, we were unable to get any rush.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom