Cam Jordan gave us many productive years, (1 Viewer)

Maybe just maybe he’s not fully healed yet. Cam is a warrior and will play full out at 60%. I don’t believe at all that he’s anywhere close to done. I think, like Kamara last year, he’s nursing an injury. I believe Cam will be fine.

Is Cam dealing with a lingering injury? The dude has been solid as a rock, and it seems rare a player just all of a sudden drops off like this without any previous indication. I agree, he does get doubled a lot. Hopefully he gets his groove back or whatever it is.
He played through a core injury last season. He had a procedure in the offseason to repair it.

It doesn't fully heal and allow full training in the offseason, so most players don't get back to full strength until late in next season.

We should see improvement from him soon as he regains full strength. Hopefully!

Cam is not washed up, dude is still a stud. Look at JJ Watt, same draft class and a dumpster full of injuries, still playing well when he isn't injured.

He played through a core injury last season. He had a procedure in the offseason to repair it.

It doesn't fully heal and allow full training in the offseason, so most players don't get back to full strength until late in next season.

We should see improvement from him soon as he regains full strength. Hopefully!

Cam is not washed up, dude is still a stud. Look at JJ Watt, same draft class and a dumpster full of injuries, still playing well when he isn't injured.

If there’s one player who deserves the benefit of the doubt, it’s Cam. This guy has been the one single piece we have never had to worry about. The procedure must still be affecting him somewhat, but if he can get back to being great, that should help immensely.

It was only a matter of time. Since he got here, he has played (feels like) 90% of defensive snaps. They didn't have much depth to back him up and that kind of wear and tear will eventually catch up to you

It's not like we have a better option on the roster. Our real problem is that we don't have a good 5th option to bring immediate pressure. Demario is too small to blitz the A gap and turn style the center. I'd honestly like to see what we could do bringing 5 with Jordan over center and both Hendrickson and Davenport setting the wide edges. Play cover 1 press man and let our athletes beat their athletes... stop the mental gymnastics.

I know he’s not racking up any sacks, but he’s grading out pretty high every game.

With Davenport back hopefully Cam can rotate more, stay fresh, explosive, and start stacking up sacks soon.

I guess the stats don’t lie. I do recall a couple press conferences where players were saying he’s been getting double and triple teamed. Maybe they were saying the appropriate things in the moment to not cause an issue
the graph shows he's getting double team more than average since he's on the right side. tj watt on the left is getting double team less then average.

and Henderson plays less plays so it's just depending how its calculated. if jordan doubled 20 out 40 plays and hendrickson 6 out of 10. wesh percent higher but it's more likely offensive scheme then actually game planning

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom