Cam Jordan Going After Nick Wright (1 Viewer)

:confused2: I'm curious to know what 9 teams on our schedule he thinks we will lose to... :confused2:

Last edited:
National TVHeads follow the drama. And in general the Saints are drama free. The Saints got screen time this week not because they signed Landry, but because Brees sent out a joke of a tweet that he may be back. The National TV squirrels took that fake nut and ran with it because Brees coming back represents drama. Mike Greenberg of "Get Up" on ESPN makes no bones about it. One of his pet phrases is "I'm in the interesting business."

As such there are three stories each week about the same 5 NFL teams as if no one else exists. The only two commentators that are taking the Saints seriously are Dan Orlovski and Marcus Spears. The rest are still nattering about the 30 interceptions that Winston threw 3 years ago on a different team, with a coach that has a history of QBs throwing a ton of interceptions in that offensive system (including Big Ben, Andrew Luck, Carson Palmer, Peyton Manning, and initially even Tom Brady).

In reality, if they are not talking about you, then that's a good thing. Don't need no drama.

SFIAH

Great post describing the cess pool of the "sports entertainment" business.....I decided the first time one of the paid actors became "the story" I would stop watching any of the sports shows....every time I read something like this it reaffirms a made a good decision....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom