Humor Cam Jordan list top 5 worst QBs to be stuck in quarantine with (2 Viewers)

Mine would be:

1. Cam Newton - because his wardrobe would take up valuable space.

2. Aaron Rodgers - because he would just complain about everyone in order to get them kicked out of the house.

3. Matt Ryan - because he would crumble under the pressure and wind up getting everyone sick.

4. Winston - he would only want crab legs for rations and they don't keep well.

5. Brady - because he has 6 Superbowl rings.

PS: I think Winston would be the wrong QB to be trapped in a locker room with. Just don't get the feeling he would fit the positive vibe the Saint's Locker room seems to generate.

Don't overlook the mirror to this thread. The QB you would most like to Quarantine with.

#1 Brew Brees (need I say more)
sure, i'll play
1. Drew - leadership

2. Taysom - get him to do everything

3. Teddy - DJ/entertainment

4. Russ - just seems like a good dude

5. Trubisky - hear me out. if we have all these good/accomplished dudes, then i'm the chump -- i'd need a bona fide chump around that the rest of us could tsk and roll our eyes about

My list would be all back up QBs. They know how to be quiet and stay out of the way. They magically appear if you need help with something and fade into the sofa cushions when you don't.

Starting QBs seem like a bunch of busy bodies, randomly doing push ups and lunges in the kitchen. Trying to organize games and group activities. Nope.

sure, i'll play
1. Drew - leadership

5. Trubisky - hear me out. if we have all these good/accomplished dudes, then i'm the chump -- i'd need a bona fide chump around that the rest of us could tsk and roll our eyes about

Taysom would probably clean and cook for them.

Ryan because he’d steal all your girlfriend’s bras

Mahomes because he sounds like he always needs to cough.

Rivers because he’d have to bring all 46 of his children

Matt Ryan, because of the poo smell.

sure, i'll play
1. Drew - leadership

I think I would go with Gardner Minshew over Trubisky though only because he seems like far and away the best QB to watch Tiger King with...and he would probably still out-chump you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom