Cam Jordan named NFC Defensive Player of the Month (1 Viewer)

Glad to see him back up on top where he belongs.

I did fear he has lost it and just got too old. But maybe he was just a little rusty or the offseason injury wasnt fully healed

Good to see Cam silencing his critics. People were saying he was washed up early on. His heart and desire were questioned. People said he was too focused on doing commercials and whatnot. And then we had the unfortunate post about him here that I'm not even going to get into.

But many people noted that not having a regular offseason and preseason could have played a role in his slow start. It was suggested by some that the entire defense was rusty and out of synch. Some were bold enough to even suggest taking a wait and see approach. Well, we waited and now we're seeing.

Honestly it should of been Demario Davis.

yes. Not to take anything away from Cam but DD was probably more deserving. And CJGJ should be in that conversation too but I think everybody sleeps on him. He is at a point with his versatility though where he has to be talked about in opponents game plans.

Hold on hold on Ima let you finish... But Trey “T Rex” Henderson had the best November of 2020😶

Way to go Cam. And I’ll eat my crow, I posted and believed that Father Time had caught him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom