Saints Cam Jordan on Get Up this morning. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Cam Jordan was on Get Up and doing a fine job commentating and subject of Dallas trading for Russ came up and Cam was like pretty much "Uh no, Russ coming to Saints" 🤣🤣🤣. Cam Jordan is a very honest person and I know its a show but deep down Cam would love Russ in N.O

Russ is a young 32, he didnt get in the NFL till age 23 and has never had a major if any at all. Right now he is in his prime.

Past 4 seasons he has thrown for over 30 TDs in an offense that handicaps him from showcasing his true abilities. Him with his scrambling abilities would be lethal in Paytons offense. Wilson strikes me as a Brees with scrambling and rushing abilities.

With all these advances in nutrition, health and exercise, it wouldnt surprise me if Russ plays until 2029 at least.

I don't see Wilson going anywhere.

Most likely not. But there’s definitely enough friction there to explore the possibility.

This article from MMQB was interesting to me. The Seahawks feel as though they’ve done everything possible to cater to Russ. And he doesn’t think it’s enough. This quote about GM John Schneider was telling: “‘Depends on whether or not John’s finally fed up,’ answered one rival executive.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom