saints4eva

We are the Who Dat Nation-we will always persevere
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As usual Cam does it as only he can and gives a great interview on the team and its unique ability to stay in the fight for 4 quarters. Love me some Cam Jordan 😍
Starts at 5:43

Zack Lee

Guess who's home! Was it so empty without me
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Cam pretty much confirmed Kamara is out by pleading the 5th.
either that or he confirmed he plays for Sean Payton.

I definitely think that Cam's next career, broadcasting, is a pretty much given. He would be absolutely brilliant at it.

sammymvpknight

The People's Champ
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The more I watch Cam Jordan on these types of shows the more I fear he'll retire early for commentating. Dude is better than 99% of the guys out there right now...easily.

Saint Greg

SR is my life!
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The more I watch Cam Jordan on these types of shows the more I fear he'll retire early for commentating. Dude is better than 99% of the guys out there right now...easily.
Hopefully he won’t retire early. He’s said he wants to break rickey’s sack record. He definitely has a future in broadcasting if he wants it.

Jimmie

Saint From Downunder
Reaction score
He can retire whenever and become a great host. fork it. He could become an actor and do well.

but he will get his football done first. That’s his first career.

guillermo

Visible minority
Reaction score
He will have a career as a broadcaster. It is no coincidence that he is always invited during the offseason, specially to the NFLNetwork.

sammymvpknight

The People's Champ
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He will have a career as a broadcaster. It is no coincidence that he is always invited during the offseason, specially to the NFLNetwork.
LOL. He's such an alpha that lots of the commentators get uneasy with interviewing him. He just has so much energy that it's tough to compete with.

sammymvpknight

The People's Champ
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As usual Cam does it as only he can and gives a great interview on the team and its unique ability to stay in the fight for 4 quarters. Love me some Cam Jordan 😍
Starts at 5:43

His ability to be light hearted and then turn it into an educational experience is truly unbelievable. I do my fair share of public speaking and Cam does what professionals will pay a ton of money and resources to obtain. He's so frickn' natural at it that it's not even funny.

GTSaint

Really?
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I am hoping that his comment “Maybe I will see you in a couple weeks, if it is an open invitation” indicates that he will be spending a good amount of time on the sports shows during the bye week. Always great to hear him talk!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom