Cam Jordan on NFL Access (1 Viewer)

The look on his face when asked if he wants Trubisky or Daniel starting haha.

Also I think we all feel like AK isn't playing.

The more I watch Cam Jordan on these types of shows the more I fear he'll retire early for commentating. Dude is better than 99% of the guys out there right now...easily.

The more I watch Cam Jordan on these types of shows the more I fear he'll retire early for commentating. Dude is better than 99% of the guys out there right now...easily.

Hopefully he won’t retire early. He’s said he wants to break rickey’s sack record. He definitely has a future in broadcasting if he wants it.

He can retire whenever and become a great host. fork it. He could become an actor and do well.

but he will get his football done first. That’s his first career.

He will have a career as a broadcaster. It is no coincidence that he is always invited during the offseason, specially to the NFLNetwork.

He will have a career as a broadcaster. It is no coincidence that he is always invited during the offseason, specially to the NFLNetwork.

LOL. He's such an alpha that lots of the commentators get uneasy with interviewing him. He just has so much energy that it's tough to compete with.

As usual Cam does it as only he can and gives a great interview on the team and its unique ability to stay in the fight for 4 quarters. Love me some Cam Jordan ?
Starts at 5:43

His ability to be light hearted and then turn it into an educational experience is truly unbelievable. I do my fair share of public speaking and Cam does what professionals will pay a ton of money and resources to obtain. He's so frickn' natural at it that it's not even funny.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom