Cam Jordan on the horrible officiating (1 Viewer)

football

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I re-watched the game and I really counted like 4 passes that I thought was intentional grounding. It was unbelievable they didn't call those. But I was a little disappointed none of the players or coaches said anything.

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
there was another play where Trey was on his way to the QB, and the left tackle grabbed him by the collar and dragged him to the ground. also no flag. it's maddening.
He got the choke hold quite a few times as well. I specifically remember the play you're talking about too.

Reaction score
I remember one play where the Bucs player grabbed Cam by a handful of locs and was pulling on him.

I was surprised that guy had a hand left after the play.

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I remember one play where the Bucs player grabbed Cam by a handful of locs and was pulling on him.

I was surprised that guy had a hand left after the play.
I'm surprised you don't see guys with dreads getting their hair yanked more often since it's completely legal to even tackle them by the hair.

HoustonSaint68

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm another that doesn't believe in an actual conspiracy, but I definitely believe there's a human nature bias against him which is influenced by his hilarious trolling of the refs, from the Foot Locker comment to his wardrobe choices at sporting events....

Meachemdat

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Cam's a victim of his own dominance. The opposing olineman could be called for holding at least 50% of the snaps. But the officials won't call it that frequently. It has to be some really egregious holding to get called unfortunately.
And yet, our o-line can be called for holding 20 something times already this season?
Ooooh and lets not forget the ridiculous number of hands to the face penalties against Atlanta.

J.T.

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
San Francisco, via La Place, via Galliano, via Mon
I am definitely not an NFL is rigged conspiracy theorist but, based on the one sided ways the calls are going this year, I am thinking the refs. have us under the microscope for pushing through the PI review rule.
It is ONE-SIDED!

I have been working on a complete play-by-play analysis of the Saints season to date. It is a pretty big undertaking, but it is obvious so far that the potentially game-changing calls that are called against the Defense, are being called against the Saints at about a 2-1 margin. This is a huge undertaking, but I am looking at every single play and focusing on third and fourth down drive extending plays that are called against the Defense and drive-killing calls that are made against the Offense. (So far, I have six TD drives by Saints opponents that were on drives that were extended by penalties against the Saints Defense on third or fourth down and only two Saints TD drives that benefited from their opponents third or fourth down Defensive penalties. That is a 3-1 margin.)

Innominate

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The problem is we're still going to the games, watching on TV and buying NFL merch. Fans across the country can complain all they want but nothing will change until we complain with our pocket book.

I don't watch the NFL on my TV. I use to be glued to the TV on sundays. Now I just watch the saints. Since I'm in Austin I usually have to go to a bar to watch the game. My NOLA shirts come from dirty coast, fleurty girl etc. My buddy in NOLA gave his season ticket to his wife's friend a few years ago. She's still goes with her friend. He hasn't watched a NFL games in 3 years.

I complain but I still watch the saints. I want to spend that time cheering for my team. Not being frustrated with bull$#!+ calls/ no calls. I can see in the future if this stupid crap continues just completely stop watching any of it. Spend my sundays riding in the hill country.

Quiet Storm

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
That play happened right in front of the ref. The ref was staring at the play and didn't throw the flag.
That's the pitiful thing about it. When I heard the commentators say there's a flag I thought "Finally! Cam was was being held right in front of the ref..sadly, we don't need it cause he got the sack anyway" ..well, I was wrong. The flag they called on us wasn't even a flag DB was within the 5 yards of making contact.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom