Cam Jordan on the horrible officiating (1 Viewer)

I re-watched the game and I really counted like 4 passes that I thought was intentional grounding. It was unbelievable they didn't call those. But I was a little disappointed none of the players or coaches said anything.

there was another play where Trey was on his way to the QB, and the left tackle grabbed him by the collar and dragged him to the ground. also no flag. it's maddening.
He got the choke hold quite a few times as well. I specifically remember the play you're talking about too.

I remember one play where the Bucs player grabbed Cam by a handful of locs and was pulling on him.

I was surprised that guy had a hand left after the play.

I remember one play where the Bucs player grabbed Cam by a handful of locs and was pulling on him.

I was surprised that guy had a hand left after the play.
I'm surprised you don't see guys with dreads getting their hair yanked more often since it's completely legal to even tackle them by the hair.

I'm another that doesn't believe in an actual conspiracy, but I definitely believe there's a human nature bias against him which is influenced by his hilarious trolling of the refs, from the Foot Locker comment to his wardrobe choices at sporting events....

Cam's a victim of his own dominance. The opposing olineman could be called for holding at least 50% of the snaps. But the officials won't call it that frequently. It has to be some really egregious holding to get called unfortunately.

And yet, our o-line can be called for holding 20 something times already this season?
Ooooh and lets not forget the ridiculous number of hands to the face penalties against Atlanta.

I am definitely not an NFL is rigged conspiracy theorist but, based on the one sided ways the calls are going this year, I am thinking the refs. have us under the microscope for pushing through the PI review rule.

It is ONE-SIDED!

I have been working on a complete play-by-play analysis of the Saints season to date. It is a pretty big undertaking, but it is obvious so far that the potentially game-changing calls that are called against the Defense, are being called against the Saints at about a 2-1 margin. This is a huge undertaking, but I am looking at every single play and focusing on third and fourth down drive extending plays that are called against the Defense and drive-killing calls that are made against the Offense. (So far, I have six TD drives by Saints opponents that were on drives that were extended by penalties against the Saints Defense on third or fourth down and only two Saints TD drives that benefited from their opponents third or fourth down Defensive penalties. That is a 3-1 margin.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom