Cam Jordan Played Like A Beast!! (1 Viewer)

tonythesaint

Pro-Bowler
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
San Diego, CA by way of McComb, Mississippi
Cam made a living behind the LOS yesterday. Every time Winston dropped back to pass I saw 94 flash in the picture. I'm not sure if Kikaha is the answer, but we need a DE/LB opposite Cam that can pressure the QB. With the addition of Fairley and Rankins in the middle this defense could truly be something special if we can get after the QB with our front four. Cam has had some good games throughout the season, but he seemed like he was extra motivated yesterday. Maybe he felt like he was snubbed for the Pro Bowl. To be honest I don't care what motivated him, all I know is I liked it and I want to see that again against the falcons!!

Really hope we can re-sign Fairley. Him and Rankins are an excellent duo spelling each other as Inside rush forces. In prior years Quarterbacks just stepped up and bought so much time against us, and this year every since Rankins has come into the lineup there is no where to step up into.

But I agree we need another dynamic Edge rushing force at Weakside DE, Kikaha might be able to provide some of that but if we had it on a consistent every down basis Dennis Allen wouldn't have to blitz his Linebackers, and Safeties as much.

Jordan is a great player, but I heard the announcers saying he was playing against a guard that slid to RT due to an injury, so he should've been winning more than usual.

I hope we can get a DE in FA or the draft. Kikaha may be a great pass rusher and I don't want to give up on him yet, but all the talent in the world doesn't mean much if he's not on the field.

Jordan is a great player, but I heard the announcers saying he was playing against a guard that slid to RT due to an injury, so he should've been winning more than usual.

He's been dominating all year. He leads the NFC in pressures.

Cam has been playing well all season. It's shown more since Rankins came back, though. That addition made our entire line better.

Cam, Fairley, and Rankins are very good inside, but without an outside rusher, the QB's are still getting away. Kruger is better than I thought, but always 1 step short. We need a speed rusher that will occupy the chips for the inside guys, or come free.

Tim Williams the perfect fit.

I'm starting to think this is the obvious pick, similar to Rankins last year. He would put up double digit sacks as a rookie. Reminds me of Simeon Rice for some reason.

he's a beast playing in a bad D. I think that you put him in a good D and you find him him in the ALL-PRO list. A chance we have him locked !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom