Cam Jordan Recruiting Eric Ebron (1 Viewer)

Seriously though… how must it make the current TEs on the Saints roster feel to see that Cam Jordan (perhaps 1 of the biggest named current Saints) is actively recruiting another dude to take your job?

Can’t feel good to know a team leader and vet presence thinks you “ain’t it”.
They probably all think he wants to replace the "other guy" and not them.

Unless a players contract demands meets what Loomis believes his expected production is worth he won't be signed regardless of which coach or player wants him on the team. While sometimes he buys into what another team is willing to pay a player and matches the offer his decision is right more often than not.
4 parties have to agree to a deal for a deal to happen.

1) Player has to want the deal
2) Team has to want the deal
3) Players family has to want the deal
4) Players agent has to want the deal

Not super high on McBride, but Likely was ma favorite of my top 3 TEs... dont think I would have taken them in the 2nd round though.
He was taken in the 4th round. I wouldn't have either but I would have definitely addressed the TE position in the draft. We drafted Likely or McBride, Alvin Kamara would have been the first non-QB in a while to win MVP. Defenses would have to make a choice to keep a LB or bring in another CB.

Just curious, but why is Cam a bad recruiter? I haven't paid much attention to it before.

Still better than what we have. I told yall we had a problem at TE. Could have had Trey McBride or Isiah Likely.
True but maybe the TE position isn’t as important given that we have MT, Olave, and Jarvis. Don’t forget Juwan Johnson.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom