Cam Jordan trolling the Falcons (1 Viewer)

I hate to burst yalls bubble but Chris Lindstohm is a good one.

I've been saying for months hes one of the most underrated players in this draft.

As much as I hate to say it... the falcons got it right. Hes one of the best O Lineman in this draft.

On the flip side, we have one of the most dominant D Lines in the NFL. I dont expect the falcons O Line to give us any trouble

I hate to burst yalls bubble but Chris Lindstohm is a good one.

I've been saying for months hes one of the most underrated players in this draft.

As much as I hate to say it... the falcons got it right. Hes one of the best O Lineman in this draft.

On the flip side, we have one of the most dominant D Lines in the NFL. I dont expect the falcons O Line to give us any trouble

Party pooper.

Watching the Falcons screw up a draft is almost as fun as watching the Saints nail one. Chris Lindstrom and Kaleb McGary in Round 1. Hahahaha

I love to **** on the falcons, but they just had one of the best Day 1 draft days of anyone yesterday. They have a good QB and one of the best WRs room in the NFL. They underperformed last season because they couldn't consistently get the ball out to their players, so they went out and just added two tough, physical guys to block for them. They might have gotten better than any other team yesterday, IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom