Saints Cam Jordan tweet to fans (1 Viewer)

Yea he did. He didn’t show up again in the playoffs. He talked trash before the game once again and was non existent.
Its not time ro sugar coat anything anymore this loss was really really bad.
Trash talk from the Saints has become a kiss of death.

Made Big Ben all world. Made Cousins cement his career.

Remember when Payton did the choke sign to the crowd in Minneapolis.

Just keep quiet and show it on the field.

Cam would have 20+ sacks if he was not being held every passing play. He gets none of those calls. This was not on the defense at all they held a pretty good offense to 20 points down so many starters. I applaud the defense but the offense on the other hand hmmmm left alot to be desired. No in-game adjustments which we have seen happen way too many times under Payton. I put this loss purely on coaching or lack there of.

end of the day Cam, you didn’t do enough to win either. And the trash talk as gotta stop. Every time we get in playoffs man, where is Cam? We need a lot more from you.

there isn’t always a next year, it’s a shame we played like was. No urgency.

Dude you talking like you strapped on a helmet.

Cam had a sack, but it's hard to pin your ears back when Cook is gashing us repeatedly on the groumd. Keeps players off balance and forces them to respect every play action. The offense was also responsible for this. Getting out to a lead would have helped our DL tremendously. Cam has been the same player, just about every time I watch him. I haven't noticed any drop off when he plays in the postseason.

Eww that is not covered enough, I am so glad you brought that up. Once we were in a hole the defense naturally goes into prevent mode not attack mode this goes for any team. It doesn't mean the defense can't get pressure but it also means the defense can't blitz too much and leave holes wide open for a big play to happen and get down by more. So they have to stay gap sound as best as possible which means containing the QB rather than going after him on every play. Our offense really put the defense in a bad hole the entire game this loss was 90% on the offense. Just look at the TOP.

I think he needs help. He’s an extraordinary talent and just needs a little help. IMO.

And I’m def not pinning the loss on him. He’d be the last I’d pin it on.
Lutz
Offense as a whole
Secondary
Coaching.

Now i like you as a poster,but i have to call this out. Why do some of you refuse to blame brees. You really blame lutz more than brees? Brees is number one if we are going to play the blame game. His 2 turnovers put us in a bad position. Yes lutz missed fg was bad,but it wouldn't have mattered if brees didn't fumble the drive. If brees didn't turn it over we get atleast 3 there. We would have been driving for the game winning fg instead of overtime if it wasn't for brees fumble.

Payton also needs to be called out. He handled that last drive like a wussy. We had enough time to score a td. He played for the fg instead.

sour grapes. They gave their best. Just not their day, my man.

Lol you are beyond delusional if you think that was their best. I love cam,but he should not be calling fans out. We have the right to be mad and they should be apologizing for how they played. Taysom,dd, and harris are the only ones who showed up.

Everyone hates losing, let people go through their process, we'll all beck rooting for the team come August.

sour grapes. They gave their best. Just not their day, my man.
Oh no. Not at all. I have been and will continue to ride with my Saints. But my anticipation of them going all the way is growing. We are due. My post was not intended to be negative. I can see how it was taken that way, though. My apologies.

Did he do something wrong? He literally said "WE didn't do enough to win"

Some people don’t understand the English language or just like to hear themselves birch. Makes them feel better about themselves

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom