Saints Cam Jordan tweet to fans (1 Viewer)

Yea he did. He didn’t show up again in the playoffs. He talked trash before the game once again and was non existent.
Its not time ro sugar coat anything anymore this loss was really really bad.
Yea cause he never shows up in playoffs does he? NOT

What do you do for a living? Ever had a bad performance or make the wrong decision and it cost your company? Ever did anything that you look at and say I needed to do better? If your perfect, then good for you. My guess is your not, so expecting them to be perfect is not reasonable.

Then again have seen a lot of unreasonable people here. Wish we could look at their performance to see if they live up to their own unreasonable expectations

There are players that deserve to be called out. Cam is not one of them.

Willie Roaf gave up a sack in a playoff game. The ENTIRE Dome Patrol gave up a lead in a playoff game. It happens to even the greatest of the great.

I’m done

Now i like you as a poster,but i have to call this out. Why do some of you refuse to blame brees. You really blame lutz more than brees? Brees is number one if we are going to play the blame game. His 2 turnovers put us in a bad position. Yes lutz missed fg was bad,but it wouldn't have mattered if brees didn't fumble the drive. If brees didn't turn it over we get atleast 3 there. We would have been driving for the game winning fg instead of overtime if it wasn't for brees fumble.

Payton also needs to be called out. He handled that last drive like a wussy. We had enough time to score a td. He played for the fg instead.

I don’t disagree that Drew played very poorly.

end of the day Cam, you didn’t do enough to win either. And the trash talk as gotta stop. Every time we get in playoffs man, where is Cam? We need a lot more from you.

there isn’t always a next year, it’s a shame we played like was. No urgency.
He said what he said. Don't be mad cuz he's talking to you.

Yea cause he never shows up in playoffs does he? NOT

What do you do for a living? Ever had a bad performance or make the wrong decision and it cost your company? Ever did anything that you look at and say I needed to do better? If your perfect, then good for you. My guess is your not, so expecting them to be perfect is not reasonable.

Then again have seen a lot of unreasonable people here. Wish we could look at their performance to see if they live up to their own unreasonable expectations

There are players that deserve to be called out. Cam is not one of them.

Willie Roaf gave up a sack in a playoff game. The ENTIRE Dome Patrol gave up a lead in a playoff game. It happens to even the greatest of the great.

I’m done

excuse me?
what do I do for a living? Hmm I dunno built myself up from being raised by my grandmother, no money , no education into a pretty damn good football coach and businessman. I’m 29 years old and my one business holds a higher 5 star rating than all the big box stores and suppliers in my industry. In fact, I was recognized nationally by my supplier for my work, and had people flown out across the country to come film us complete projects because of my attention to detail!

Furthermore, I also have a supply business in my industry which in 2 years has had 500% growth year over year in a province that is in an economic downturn. Myself and a payroll of 8 have finished in top 3 in purchasing in our province in the last two years, companies we beat? Companies for 90 or more payroll.

why did I answer that? Simple. Because I know ALL ABOUT Hard Work, Execution, Living Up To My Promises and Owning my Mistakes!

the difference between Cam Jordan and me, is that if I talk a big game and Don’t deliver, I may not get paid. He already does. If I make mistakes I have to quickly own them and make better, it’s called accountability.

Cam Jordan should have tweeted some accountability in that it wasn’t one play, it was a “we need to make alot more plays.” Maybe say something about how he feels bad for the fans that have supported them through thick and thin instead of insinuating that If your upset than your a bandwagon fan!

sorry, but I don’t hate Jordan, but I don’t like the attitude after an embarrassing loss like that. Time to thank your fans and promise to grind harder. Everyone need to step back and be evaluated because this loss was inexcusable and embarrassing.

let me be clear. I do not expect Jordan to be perfect. But I am sick of this trash talk before the big game and mediocrity during the game. It’s not the first time. And his response to it in that tweet was stupid. He’s a captain and highly compensated. He is held to a high standard, he wants to talk a big game then that puts the onus on him to live up to it.he didn’t meet his own expectations.

under promise and over deliver. When you don’t, and you are open to criticism, don’t come at fans calling them bandwagon fans.

and considering I took the time to answer your questions I would appreciate your answer your own to me so I can see what perspective you are coming from.

Cam is the LAST player anyone should be questioning as far as effort. He has been ALL IN for New Orleans since his draft day.
Completely baseless take here. Go back to the drawing board.
Do you know how to read English?

I didn’t Question his effort. He and the defence as a whole did not do nearly enough to win and made cousins like an all star. 3 tackles in a big game after talking trash? You deserve to be looked at. He’s not untouchable.
Get real

He said what he said. Don't be mad cuz he's talking to you.

oh yea I’m a bandwagon fan? Come up to my neck of the woods. I’m probably My countries biggest saints fan! Literally is a possibility. And I’ll tell you something else. Your not a bandwagon fan because your not impressed with yet another losing effort to a lesser team in the playoffs.

Cam was being double-teamed the whole game. We really could've used Dav and Rank to take some attention off of him. He got a sack at a crucial moment and would've forced a fumble had the play not been blown dead because of a Vikings false start. Cam played fine. No he wasn't superstar level, but he wasn't bad like some are insinuating.

Cam was being double-teamed the whole game. We really could've used Dav and Rank to take some attention off of him. He got a sack at a crucial moment and would've forced a fumble had the play not been blown dead because of a Vikings false start. Cam played fine. No he wasn't superstar level, but he wasn't bad like some are insinuating.
See I think people think I think he played bad. I simply think he didn’t do enough. He did play fine. But playing fine doesn’t win you playoff games. And frankly when you talk trash before the game, and you have done it before and had guys make you look bad, you got to play ever harder and make even more plays. That’s why you don’t talk trash and I’ll say it again,

playing just fine doesn’t win big games.

Make a play when it counts Cam Jordan. You've had 3 straight years to do just that.

Maybe then you'll hoist Lombardi.

This is ******* ridiculous. The whiners in here never talk ****? Because if you do, the time will come when you are wrong. What's so tragic about that? Would you really be happier about the loss if he wouldn't have said anything? But since he did, you are now in a deep depression? Where I'm from, athletes talk ****. Period. Sometimes it doesn't work out. Either way, the outcome is the same. Insanity man.

This is ******* ridiculous. The whiners in here never talk ****? Because if you do, the time will come when you are wrong. What's so tragic about that? Would you really be happier about the loss if he wouldn't have said anything? But since he did, you are now in a deep depression? Where I'm from, athletes talk ****. Period. Sometimes it doesn't work out. Either way, the outcome is the same. Insanity man.
Lol.

cam talked trash and once again he cut a cheque not even close to what his mouth what writing. That’s not the issue here. The issue is then with deserved egg on his face, he has the nerve to say that people being upset are bandwagon fans and can get out. Like he is above approach.

people live and die Saints football. I’m one of them. I make more excuses than anybody for these guys when people question them. There was no excuse for the way we lost.people are justifiably upset and that type of message comes across horrible to the astute people in this community. How many more blown opportunities are going to come? I wonder if we get a chance at a run at all after this last debacle.
Doesn’t make me a bandwagon fan, I understand the game and the player psychology behind it. His response should have been to embrace his fans for all of the support for once again coming up short.

bounced 3 straight to lesser opponents. How dare anyone be upset or want to insinuate that we need our LEADERS to make more plays!

As I said above. Playing just fine. Average. Doesn’t win you big games and it doesn’t win you Superbowls!

oh yea I’m a bandwagon fan? Come up to my neck of the woods. I’m probably My countries biggest saints fan! Literally is a possibility. And I’ll tell you something else. Your not a bandwagon fan because your not impressed with yet another losing effort to a lesser team in the playoffs.
You can be disappointed and still be respectful towards the players you praise during a winning streak.
I don't have any right to call anyone a bandwagon fan. I literally live in Vegas, work at Wholefoods during the week and teach boxing to teenager's on the weekend.
I've still put myself in a position to watch around 99% of the Saints games since 03' without any other fans around me (Sunday ticket for my 15 bday haha).
It has always tripped me out hearing people talk so negative towards players, coaches, whoever.
I'm ranting. Thank God there's a Saintsreport for people to vent. If not, a lot of us would be in jail haha.
No hard feelings bro. We all deal with it in different ways.

You can be disappointed and still be respectful towards the players you praise during a winning streak.
I don't have any right to call anyone a bandwagon fan. I literally live in Vegas, work at Wholefoods during the week and teach boxing to teenager's on the weekend.
I've still put myself in a position to watch around 99% of the Saints games since 03' without any other fans around me (Sunday ticket for my 15 bday haha).
It has always tripped me out hearing people talk so negative towards players, coaches, whoever.
I'm ranting. Thank God there's a Saintsreport for people to vent. If not, a lot of us would be in jail haha.
No hard feelings bro. We all deal with it in different ways.

no hard feelings either brother.

I just feel a little singled out where I haven’t trashed Jordan at all. But the simple fact is he did notdo enough. None of our leaders did enough. But Cam also talked a lot. So I am just lost in the fact where people have been jumping down my throat like I am trashing Cam.

I wish people would show me where I have given so much hate towards the guy? Came the guy inferring that if anyone has an issue with his Play or the teams play, and doesnt want to just sweep the loss under the rug, that they are bandwagon fans.

he had 3 tackles. He wasn’t effective. The Vikings Dline found a way to be extremely more impactful. So what he said rubbed me the wrong way. And I truly believe I am right in my opinion that he needs to stop talking trash before games because he’s never had a dominant playoff game. We need more from him plain and simple.

why people want to jump on me for that, I have no idea. You can’t lose a game like that and not look at everything. We are at the end of our window here and major contracts coming up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom