Saints Cam Jordan tweet to fans (1 Viewer)

Cam was being double-teamed the whole game. We really could've used Dav and Rank to take some attention off of him. He got a sack at a crucial moment and would've forced a fumble had the play not been blown dead because of a Vikings false start. Cam played fine. No he wasn't superstar level, but he wasn't bad like some are insinuating.
In fairness, he wasnt being doubled. Our RT is really good. Half way thru the game, he moved to the RDE spot as that is where we are weakest. His sack was also a give me. it was 3rd and 19, we executed roll out and instructed Kirk to take a sack, stay in bounds, and protect the ball if no one was open. It was a gimme to keep the clock running. If someone flashed open for the first down, take it but anything else just eat clock and punt.

Do you know how to read English?

I didn’t Question his effort. He and the defence as a whole did not do nearly enough to win and made cousins like an all star. 3 tackles in a big game after talking trash? You deserve to be looked at. He’s not untouchable.
Get real
This comment shows me that you don’t understand what you’re watching.

Do you know how to read English?

I didn’t Question his effort. He and the defence as a whole did not do nearly enough to win and made cousins like an all star. 3 tackles in a big game after talking trash? You deserve to be looked at. He’s not untouchable.
Get real

Sadly we’ve made many many mediocre QB’s look like Montana.We’d already been lit up by Kirk. I wish I’d have been wrong but I called that it would happen again. It’s just truth when you say that our D has cost Drew and the team several Super Bowls over the years.

Dude you talking like you strapped on a helmet.
I don't put much stock in bulletin board material. Cousins has been rightfully abused for years now. Oh all of a sudden he is challenged? Smack talking is okay with me.
However this challenging someone's fandom is just as much BS. We were all yelling at the tv. Oh by the way. Jordan wasn't the problem.

Cam had a sack, but it's hard to pin your ears back when Cook is gashing us repeatedly on the groumd. Keeps players off balance and forces them to respect every play action. ...

Gee, why can't SP get THIS thru his Thick Head??????????????????????????????????????????????

Run the Dang Ball More!

sheesh

He didn’t show up? Again? When has he ever not shown up? Our defense played nearly 80 snaps. Held them to 20 points in regulation. The offense couldn’t keep them off the field. I saw the same Cam I’ve seen week in and week out. And I like the “trash talk”. Trusting himself and his teammates to have his back. Y’all just make up the wildest stuff.

Cam had THREE Tackles.

Cook ran thru the Saints D over and over and over and over....

Cam had THREE Tackles.

Agreed VP but he missed Rankins and MD badly imo. Without anyone else on the line to take attention he gets extra. If we had another Cam on that line we’d be in business. I think a healthy MD would have made a huge difference as well.

Agreed VP but he missed Rankins and MD badly imo. Without anyone else on the line to take attention he gets extra. If we had another Cam on that line we’d be in business. I think a healthy MD would have made a huge difference as well.

Waaaaaaaaaaay too much SLOPPY, ummm, Tackling!

Way too much Arm tackle attempts, slapping at the runners ankles, players out of position, total lack of at-HIT-tude (except for DD).

Sorry performance!

This comment shows me that you don’t understand what you’re watching.
I think the opposite would be true. I know exactly what I was watching. As a matter of fact I do hold quite a few defensive certifications in regards to coaching. Your comment tells me that you simply don’t like what I said and are now questioning my understanding of the game. I can’t beleive I have to come on here and talk myself up on these things. Two seasons ago I was offered an opportunity to come shadow and help on our Pro team up here. Whole season. Work as an assistant coaches assistant and see what happens. That doesn’t get handed out to guys my age. That tells me my experience, coaching acumen and understanding of the game is pretty okay to me!

you don’t have to like me but let’s not go down the road of questioning my understanding of the game, I’m more than happy to but it will make us both look like jerks.

Cam had THREE Tackles.

3 tackles and 1 sack is basically what he averaged on the season. Guess he sucked all year.

I think what alot of folks may be forgetting is that Rankins and Davenport are both on IR.....Once that was announced I had a very strong feeling our postseason hopes were severely lessened....I didn't think we would lose so early but it was very clear that our defensive line rotation, without them, is not nearly as good against the run....

I don't care what Cam Jordan says as long as he continues to produce on the field....

I think the opposite would be true. I know exactly what I was watching. As a matter of fact I do hold quite a few defensive certifications in regards to coaching. Your comment tells me that you simply don’t like what I said and are now questioning my understanding of the game. I can’t beleive I have to come on here and talk myself up on these things. Two seasons ago I was offered an opportunity to come shadow and help on our Pro team up here. Whole season. Work as an assistant coaches assistant and see what happens. That doesn’t get handed out to guys my age. That tells me my experience, coaching acumen and understanding of the game is pretty okay to me!

you don’t have to like me but let’s not go down the road of questioning my understanding of the game, I’m more than happy to but it will make us both look like jerks.
Hey, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. But hey, when you're an assistant to an assistant in Canada, people should really take your word as bond.
It's not that I don't like what you said, it's just factually incorrect. You don't like the chirping? That's fine, but Cam's play backs it up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom