Saints Cam Jordan tweet to fans (1 Viewer)

Hey, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. But hey, when you're an assistant to an assistant in Canada, people should really take your word as bond.
It's not that I don't like what you said, it's just factually incorrect. You don't like the chirping? That's fine, but Cam's play backs it up.

Prove what is factually incorrect? I’m not trying to pat myself in the back at all. I am frankly telling you, I have a level of understanding on things that I would be surprised you even knew about. Please explain your qualifications to Support how sure you are that his play backed it up? It certainly did not this game. It is factually correct. Your acting butt hurt because someone doesn’t agree with you. If everyone did such an amazing job, then how did we lose so embarrassingly to a 6 seed?

As for the Canadian comment, make fun of it all you want, Your comments show your in a bubble. So I can forgive you for that. Ignorance is bliss. Keep in mind how some of the greatest coaches ever came up before you make fun of certain offers. If the Saints offered you a position to be an assistant to Mike Nolan, when you were mid - late 20s I’m sure you would be talking a different story. I have played and coached many many seasons here at a high level, two seasons a year is how it works up here. LB and DE coach, majority of those years as Defensive Coordinator, Special teams Coodinator. multiple years Head Coach. I’m not talking pop Warner. I have a good business I make more money than if I were to help coach pros or university up here. I’m not saying it to brag. But don’t question what I understand about it this game. I know a heck of a lot and would be happy to prove it anytime

now back at hand. Please show me the facts that support that he played this phenomenal game that backed up his mouth?

no one hates the guy. No one says get rid of him. The fact that people are upset that other people want to have accountability is very telling.

Last edited:
I want to make this clear. This thread is to discuss Jordan and his tweet, his play and attitude. It’s not to discuss qualifications and have a pissing contest.

I will defend my opinion and it’s not from the couch. No ones saying it’s all on Cam. But he’s a leader. He needs to show more.

so please let’s refrain from making this personal

Prove what is factually incorrect? I’m not trying to pat myself in the back at all. I am frankly telling you, I have a level of understanding on things that I would be surprised you even knew about. Please explain your qualifications to Support how sure you are that his play backed it up? It certainly did not this game. It is factually correct. Your acting butt hurt because someone doesn’t agree with you. If everyone did such an amazing job, then how did we lose so embarrassingly to a 6 seed?

As for the Canadian comment, make fun of it all you want, Your comments show your in a bubble. So I can forgive you for that. Ignorance is bliss. Keep in mind how some of the greatest coaches ever came up before you make fun of certain offers. If the Saints offered you a position to be an assistant to Mike Nolan, when you were mid - late 20s I’m sure you would be talking a different story. I have played and coached many many seasons here at a high level, two seasons a year is how it works up here. LB and DE coach, majority of those years as Defensive Coordinator, Special teams Coodinator. multiple years Head Coach. I’m not talking pop Warner. I have a good business I make more money than if I were to help coach pros or university up here. I’m not saying it to brag. But don’t question what I understand about it this game. I know a heck of a lot and would be happy to prove it anytime

now back at hand. Please show me the facts that support that he played this phenomenal game that backed up his mouth?

no one hates the guy. No one says get rid of him. The fact that people are upset that other people want to have accountability is very telling.
The stats show that he was on par with what he did all season. The best season of his career. One that resulted in him being named an All Pro. The only reason it wasn’t his second time making 1st Team was because of TJ Watt’s last name.

Now show me the stats that support your ridiculous argument.

What exactly did Cam not do that you wanted to see?

I want to make this clear. This thread is to discuss Jordan and his tweet, his play and attitude. It’s not to discuss qualifications and have a pissing contest.

I will defend my opinion and it’s not from the couch. No ones saying it’s all on Cam. But he’s a leader. He needs to show more.

so please let’s refrain from making this personal
You’re the one that was trying to make it into that. People were bashing your evaluation of (ability to evaluate) the game. Which resulted in something I have no words for.

3 tackles and 1 sack is basically what he averaged on the season. Guess he sucked all year.
Exactly. And we held them to under 4 ypc, IIRC. DL rarely make the tackles on running plays unless they're for a loss. It's the linebackers typically making the tackle on a RB once they gotten back to the LOS.

The stats show that he was on par with what he did all season. The best season of his career. One that resulted in him being named an All Pro. The only reason it wasn’t his second time making 1st Team was because of TJ Watt’s last name.

Now show me the stats that support your ridiculous argument.

First let me ask you, what do you believe my arguement to be?

You’re the one that was trying to make it into that. People were bashing your evaluation of (ability to evaluate) the game. Which resulted in something I have no words for.
Mhmm. Someone tells you you know nothing, you explain your experienceto which point then you are given a mocking statement for being Canadian and coaching up here.

Excuse me brother!

Mhmm. Someone tells you you know nothing, you explain your experienceto which point then you are given a mocking statement for being Canadian and coaching up here.

Excuse me brother!
Well, ridiculous comments will cause people to assume things like that...

To quote you directly, “He didn’t show up again in the playoffs.”

let me explain what that means. Showing up for playoff games, championship games, doesn’t mean just showing up and being average.

When I said he didn’t show up, it doesn’t mean he played horrible. It means he was a non factor, average at best.

Showing up means, leading the charge like the leader you are. It means making big plays. Being the DIFFERENCE. surely you understand what is expected of your big time player in big time games. The issue with his tweet was that he talked trash once again and yielded an average performance.

Cam Jordan - 3 Tackles 1 Sack.
Trey Hendrickson 5 Tackles 1 Sack

Griffen - 3 Tackles 1.5 Sacks
Hunter - 5 Tackles 1.5 Sacks

that is as Average as can be. he played an average game. I would have been fine with his performance if A. He didn’t talk trash before the game and B. Called fans that are upset with the performance Bandwagon Fans.

Average doesn’t win big games. It’s that simple. He played average but was absolutely not a difference maker. My assessment stems from these points. His own comments elevate the evaluation in his performance because HE built it up and then posted that postgame Tweet. That’s what it’s about.

Do we not understand that status quo doesn’t get it done?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom