Cam Jordan Up to it again (2 Viewers)

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
My gut says Ingram will finish his career in New Orleans, even if it is a one year vet minimum deal. He needs 90 yards to be the Saints all time rushing leader.
Part of me would rather have Deuce just keep it. Ingram could've stayed here.. He let his agent get in his head.

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score
You shouldn’t let your college interest infect your NFL interest. I’m a fan of all three major colleges in Mississippi so I love it that Deuce has it now. But if Mark could come back and make this team better then I’m all for it.
Exactly. I'm a Michigan fan and over the years Saints have went Ohio St. happy, I had to welcome those players with open arms.

TribuneUK

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Are you sure? I thought it was a 2 year deal.
3 years, although he's a fairly easy cut in year 3 (c £1.3m dead money) of that contract. So he could be on the move after this season.

But for anyone not keeping track, Cam's batting average on recruiting guys via Twitter sits at a solid 0.00% 😐

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Just as with many other players that moved on for a better contract (you cannot blame them), we’ll see what happens when the time comes. In the mean time, I wish Ingram nothing but the best.

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Just as with many other players that moved on for a better contract (you cannot blame them), we’ll see what happens when the time comes. In the mean time, I wish Ingram nothing but the best.
I don't think his contract was that much better than we offered Murray though. Pretty sure it was more of a communication error instead of a financial issue.

Noble Saint

Former NFL Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Mark signed for $5M but told the Saints it would take $8M. We signed Murray for around $3.6M. About a million less than we offered Mark.

if my math is right, after federal taxes and the difference in state income taxes, Mark gets around an extra $70,000 in his pocket per year. I have to think a good chunk of that gets eaten up with the cost of living difference.

Last edited:

los226

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Mark signed for $5M but told the Saints it would take $8M. We signed Murray for around $3.6M. About a million less than we offered Mark.

if my math is right, after federal taxes and the difference in state income taxes, Mark gets around an extra $70,000 in his pocket per year. I have to think a good chunk of that gets eaten up with the cost of living difference.
Did you see how many carries Murray received when Kamara was active? I really think it came down to Mark seeing that the RBBC wasn’t Going back to 1A-1B as it was in 2017. He had less touches in 2018 and he probably figured that he’d get even less in 2019.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Headlines

Top Bottom