Cam (Jordan) wants Cam (Newton) (1 Viewer)

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
Just realized that if this happens @OutlawSaint wont have anyone to send brooms to.
Unfortunately broom days are over regardless. There is no one as fun as Cam Newton in terms of trolling and messing with. I'm just glad the first broom got the recognition on NFL Network so I know it was received and seen by players.

Rudy

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
For the right price, allow him time to heal and study under Payton, this might be worth it.

saintfan-n-alex

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Unless I missed a we should sign X from
Cam Jordon then he wants to sign

dion jordon
Cam newton

the next player will be Tyrod Taylor , Tylor being Cam’s middle name

St. PJ

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Cam Newton is the antithesis of "leader". He doesn't hold himself to a very high standard, as evidenced by his lack of ethic to outwork his peers and be accountable and own his mistakes and shortcomings. He screams for attention with his every gesture, word, and dress. Is he better than Josh Rosen or Tyrod Taylor or _____? Sure.. he has all the physical tools. But he is akin to Jay Cutler and Jeff George and Micheal Vick -- talent + potential, - ethic, -accountability, - leadership = will never win a professional championship.

Dr. Sting

Veteran
Reaction score
List of players I'd rather have:

Jameis Winston
Joe Flacco
Mike Glennon
A Broom
Blaine Gabbert
Blake Bortles
I'm not the biggest Cam Newton fan per se, but I would take him in a heartbeat over any QB on that list. A bunch of burnouts and never beens. Jameis Winston? Blaine Gabbert?? Mike Glennon????? No way in hell would I touch any of those guys! Cam's biggest issue is that he keeps getting hurt running the ball or holding on to it too long in the pocket. That wouldn't happen in a Sean Payton system.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom