Cam Jordan: "Which QB do you want to see us win with" Referring to Tampa (1 Viewer)

You are so lost in the sauce. I can't debate someone who doesn't know the difference between objective facts and subjective opinion. You are just so bad at this, it is not really worth my time. No one ever agrees with you. You get ratioed on all the time.
No one agrees with me that it's a fact that the Saints started on their own 25 yard line to start the second half and scored a TD on that possession? No one agrees with me that the Bucs had 16 yards on their first possession of the second half? No one agrees with me that the Saints crossed mid-field on their second possession of the second half? No one agrees with me that the Saints had 113 yards in the second half before the Cook fumble and just 35 yards after it? Everyone else believes these things to be subjective opinion and not objective facts? I would like to invite all these people who believe those things to be subjective opinion to come forth, speak up, and proclaim as such.

Go ahead and keep dying on this hill.

No one agrees with me that it's a fact that the Saints started on their own 25 yard line to start the second half and scored a TD on that possession? No one agrees with me that the Bucs had 16 yards on their first possession of the second half? No one agrees with me that the Saints crossed mid-field on their second possession of the second half? No one agrees with me that the Saints had 113 yards in the second half before the Cook fumble and just 35 yards after it? Everyone else believes these things to be subjective opinion and not objective facts? I would like to invite all these people who believe those things to be subjective opinion to come forth, speak up, and proclaim as such.

Go ahead and keep dying on this hill.
No one is arguing that we didn't have a TD drive to start the quarter, or that we had a defensive stand right after that. No one is arguing that we didn't gain more yards up until the point of the fumble. The problem is everyone pinning this loss on Cook's fumble when our offense wasn't good that game. As I stated previously, if any QB other than Drew Brees had a stat line of 19/34 for 134 with 1TD and 3 Ints, they would be the lightning rod for the loss. With the caliber of team that we have, a fumble in the 3rd quarter is not going to kill us, ESPECIALLY when all it did was tie the game, UNLESS you have a injured QB who has been playing bad all game along with WR1 injured and ineffective (0 catches). Cook is just the low hanging fruit, but his turnover only accounted for 7 points. We lost by 10..

No one is arguing that we didn't have a TD drive to start the quarter, or that we had a defensive stand right after that. No one is arguing that we didn't gain more yards up until the point of the fumble. The problem is everyone pinning this loss on Cook's fumble when our offense wasn't good that game. As I stated previously, if any QB other than Drew Brees had a stat line of 19/34 for 134 with 1TD and 3 Ints, they would be the lightning rod for the loss. With the caliber of team that we have, a fumble in the 3rd quarter is not going to kill us, ESPECIALLY when all it did was tie the game, UNLESS you have a injured QB who has been playing bad all game along with WR1 injured and ineffective (0 catches). Cook is just the low hanging fruit, but his turnover only accounted for 7 points. We lost by 10..
Someone was definitely (and quite vehemently) arguing that the things I mentioned in the post you quoted were subjective opinion and not objective facts. If you will go on record as saying the things I have been mentioning are facts and not objective opinions, I will gladly proceed here. I am just no longer going to go back and forth with anyone who thinks that the Saints crossing mid-field on their second possession of the second half is not a factual statement. That undercuts the basis of anything else going forward.

The Brees Era was marred by so many missed opportunities. Losing at Soldier Field in 06, Losing to a wildcard Seattle team, letting Vernon Davis get loose in San Fran, Marcus Williams inexplainable missed tackle on Diggs, The infamous No Call, the push off on PJ for the win against the Vikings, and then in his last game throwing 3 picks while Cook gives the assist to throw the game away.

As great as Drew was, it's like lady luck only smiled on him in 2009.
In nutshell

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom