Cam Jordan's Decline? (1 Viewer)

He has been playing +80% of the defensive snaps for years now. That has got to be a lot of wear and tear on a body. Wish they could find someone to rotate with him more to take some of that load off

I too have been 💯 on the Davenport bandwagon... But have been disappointed as of late. It's year three and he should be making noise.

Color me unimpressed
Man I didn’t even think about it being year 3.
And I realize there are some who will say, he’s ‘solid’ ‘more to the game than sacks’ etc.

I just feel for what we gave up he should be more.

Wow!

What a meltdown today.
Cam is awesome and has at least a few great years left in him.
4 turnovers by the offense yesterday and now our defense gets the blame?
You are delusional if you think Cam has a few great years left in him. Truly.
He has been an ironman, amazing player...but the years and snaps have caught up to him. He’s a non factor more often than not this past season.
Hopefully as some others assert, it’s more injury than being done.

Man I didn’t even think about it being year 3.
And I realize there are some who will say, he’s ‘solid’ ‘more to the game than sacks’ etc.

I just feel for what we gave up he should be more.

its year 3 but actual games are like year 1.5 or something. unfortunately he has lost experience due to those injuries. I don't think they give up on him, but those injuries set his development back by a lot

its year 3 but actual games are like year 1.5 or something. unfortunately he has lost experience due to those injuries. I don't think they give up on him, but those injuries set his development back by a lot
I hope I’m wrong but I don’t think experience will matter for him. Just don’t think he has ‘it’.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom