Cam Jordan's place in Saints history (1 Viewer)

Oh, but they do & you just explained how. A lot of the achievements from a team has to do with the student & alumni support of it's programs. Stanford is a perfect example. Although I don't recall them ever winning a national title in football & although they are as liberal as a liberal arts school can be. They have had great success on the gridiron as well as many other sports both men's & women's. Why? Because they can overcome their political bias & take great pride in supporting all their athletic as well as academic programs. Therefore, had Cam come from Stanford, USC, or even UCLA I would have had a much better feeling about his future than say as Cal Berkley product.

Again overcome their political bias? WTF? does that have to do with anything? You really have no idea what you are talking about here...just admit it....you have some preconceived notions that are just flat out ignorant and wrong....

AARP and tinman, great posts...

Oh, but they do & you just explained how. A lot of the achievements from a team has to do with the student & alumni support of it's programs. Stanford is a perfect example. Although I don't recall them ever winning a national title in football & although they are as liberal as a liberal arts school can be. They have had great success on the gridiron as well as many other sports both men's & women's. Why? Because they can overcome their political bias & take great pride in supporting all their athletic as well as academic programs. Therefore, had Cam come from Stanford, USC, or even UCLA I would have had a much better feeling about his future than say as Cal Berkley product.

You think liberals hate football or that there's some political bias against athletics at liberal arts schools?

There's definitely bias against football there. And I'll name another school where there is a huge bias against as well as apathy toward American football & that's Illinois. Both of those schools go out of their way from the faculty, the alumni & the student body to neither promote, or follow their student athletes when it comes to American football. Now soccer may be another story. But football has a long history of not being supported at either school & anyone who says it does needs to put up, or quit taking issue. By the way, doesn't it feel better to argue trivial BS while counting down the clock to football season than worrying over historic floods & storm surge? Just saying. Thank you Lord.

There's definitely bias against football there. And I'll name another school where there is a huge bias against as well as apathy toward American football & that's Illinois. Both of those schools go out of their way from the faculty, the alumni & the student body to neither promote, or follow their student athletes when it comes to American football. Now soccer may be another story. But football has a long history of not being supported at either school & anyone who says it does needs to put up, or quit taking issue. By the way, doesn't it feel better to argue trivial BS while counting down the clock to football season than worrying over historic floods & storm surge? Just saying. Thank you Lord.

Man I’m so glad you are on top of this....I’m speechless...and suddenly more confused than ever?????

Man I’m so glad you are on top of this....I’m speechless...and suddenly more confused than ever?????
I know they're BIG 10 which might be a little bit confusing. But they are the most biased school fan base in the big 10 against football. That is a fact.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom