Cam Jordan's Super Bowl Hopes (1 Viewer)

Breesusdat

Deep Threat
Reaction score

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 91
I love the hunger of our young defense, Cam's confidence is high, and it should be.

Great pic and first post, welcome!

Your Cameron Jordan makes you look thinner. Hope my wife doesn't find out, she'll want one. Welcome to the boards. Nice pic.
mb

Welcome and great post since I love seeing CJ exposure on Nat. TV although that woman who spoke to him is a tool or less than a tool but a flat out FOOL and I didn't like the way she goaded Cam without just having fun with him. I can do away with these twits completely especially when it's Our SAINTS she's running down.

Get set to read some great comments and great reports from Camp and beyond~! Don't be afraid to post either, you've got the ball rolling so let 'er rip~!

Beyond awesome... great post (and the fact that it's your FIRST is even more impressive)! :9:

Welcome to what many consider to be the first and last word in Saints News, info and entertainment: SR.com

:welcome2:

:gosaints:

:

Cam Jordan, with his skills on the field and entertaining personality, should be a superstar in this league.

That's not fair.

Your first post blows mine out of the water. Pumps me up for the season. And you got to take a pic with Cam. Not fair.

(bonus points for catching Jordan in a Avengers t-shirt).

Welcome to S.R.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom