Cam lol@dirtybirds (1 Viewer)

There is not one player on the Falcons offense that I would trade one for one for our starter. Maybe Mack over McCoy for talent but no way on the salary cap trade off. Their offensive line is a joke.

There is not one player on the Falcons offense that I would trade one for one for our starter. Maybe Mack over McCoy for talent but no way on the salary cap trade off. Their offensive line is a joke.

Respectfully disagree.

Eric... is the Real McCoy, bro.

:gosaints:

Last edited:
Treadwell was a colossal failure in Minnesota. The Falcons expect that much improvement from him just over a change of uniform? And Gurley, despite being a Georgia alum, is physically damaged goods.

Treadwell was a colossal failure in Minnesota. The Falcons expect that much improvement from him just over a change of uniform? And Gurley, despite being a Georgia alum, is physically damaged goods.
Treadwell looked like a can't miss prospect coming out of Ole Miss. I'm really surprised at how bad he's been. That's what really worries me about drafting receivers in the first round. So glad we signed Sanders and don't have to think about drafting a WR in the first - unless it's BPA of course - and this draft is littered with what appears to be talented receivers, so guys are going to drop who otherwise wouldn't.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom