N/S Cam Newton admits he doesn't know how to read defenses (1 Viewer)

you guys...

You hate on Cam like I hate on Brees - Irrationally

He did audible
He did use that predictable cadence to pull Ds off-sides
He didnt achieve what he did in the NFL without being able to react in real time to what a D was giving him
He won a F_____ng MVP

Cam was far from perfect but damn...

Cam was the MVP of the league correct? Took his team to a super bowl, won a national championship in college and was the 1st overall pick in the draft.....but yeah, he sucks as a Football Player.

Last edited:
That’s a bit of a stretch as to what he said, but even if it were true, it would be more embarrassing that we only had an 8-7 record against him as a starter.

Funny/accurate point, but it's also worth mentioning that all 7 of his wins took place between 2012 and 2016.

In only 1 of those 5 seasons did we field a competent defense. So regardless of whatever limitations he may or may not have had, we certainly didn't make his job overly difficult for a while.

you guys...

You hate on Cam like I hate on Brees - Irrationally
See, that's where the difference is: you think we're on sCam because he's (was) a rival.

I was sad the day he left your team. For the same reason I was sad when Mike Smith was fired by the fail clowns. Their ineptitude helped the Saints beat both teams time and time again.

You hate Brees because he owned you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom