Cam Newton is still a very terrible passer of the ball (1 Viewer)

Oh the loss is on Cam, 100%.

I'm just alluding to the fact that normally a Belichick defense still manages to save the day whenever his offense craps the bed. And against a terrible Denver offense, this had to be pretty disappointing for him.

Indeed.

He has always been a streaky passer. When he is hot he can look very good, when he is not he looks like he did yesterday.

But don't you know when Belicheck takes the Patriots to the SB this year it will prove it was the system and not Tom Brady that made them so great? (sarcasm off)

I can see Matt Ryan in New England next year.
Possibly. :unsure:
But I think Belichick begins in earnest to find the next Tom Brady to effectively run the New England offense for the next several years. And he'll go to any draft round to find him. I'm just not sure that he's going to find what he's looking for in the aging, poop-stained Matt Ryan.

Possibly. :unsure:
But I think Belichick begins in earnest to find the next Tom Brady to effectively run the New England offense for the next several years. And he'll go to any draft round to find him. I'm just not sure that he's going to find what he's looking for in the aging, poop-stained Matt Ryan.
Mac Jones a strong possibly also.

I can see Matt Ryan in New England next year.

Belichick isn't stupid enough to trade for a guy who will cripple his cap, if he wasn't willing to cripple his cap for Tom Brady, you can be sure he won't do it for Ryan.

I seriously doubt the falcons are willing to cut Matt Ryan and incur a $50m dead money cap hit.

And the only way I think Matt Ryan plays for anyone but the falcons next year is if they cut him.

I pass gas better than he passes footballs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom