Cam Newton is still a very terrible passer of the ball (1 Viewer)

He saw a guy he could get for $1 mil who might be better than what he had or at least he could build an offense around to control clock and play defense
Thanks for the tidbits. I don't keep up that much to know who was out there for BB. If it was for $1M then that was one heck of a deal and worth the experiment. He still sucks tho

So far:

Brady 4-2
Bill 2-3

We thought for sure it would be 3-2 and 3-3 after yesterday's games with Bill taking the upper hand.

Belichick's defense wasn't even very good yesterday when they obviously really needed to be. Giving up 6 scoring drives (albeit all FGs) to Denver, yikes.

So far:

Brady 4-2
Bill 2-3

We thought for sure it would be 3-2 and 3-3 after yesterday's games with Bill taking the upper hand.

Belichick's defense wasn't even very good yesterday when they obviously really needed to be. Giving up 6 scoring drives (albeit all FGs) to Denver, yikes.

Giving up FGs all day only works if you're scoring TDs on the regular. 12 points isn't gonna win you many games.

No doubt about that.

We just question Winston's decision making ability.

Which is fair. Maybe he does better in Payton's offense? I'm curious to see. But I hope we don't have to find out this season.:hihi:

Also, I'm not too surprised to see how well Teddy is doing in Carolina. Hate the Panthers, but happy for Teddy. He's one of the good guys. I would have liked to keep him. Oh well.

Giving up FGs all day only works if you're scoring TDs on the regular. 12 points isn't gonna win you many games.
Oh the loss is on Cam, 100%.

I'm just alluding to the fact that normally a Belichick defense still manages to save the day whenever his offense craps the bed. And against a terrible Denver offense, this had to be pretty disappointing for him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom