Cam Newton officially has a concussion (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
Almost certainly won't play in week 5.

You've seen a lot of guys be held out 2-4 weeks under the new protocol so this officially puts his status in doubt vs. us.

And in this case it's not a matter of "of course he'll play" as it's not his or the team's decision.

how could they tell he's concussed when he has no brains to begin with?

if he had brains, he wouldn't have been in a position to get hit like that in the first place...

ysf03.jpg

Man, that kinda bums me out. I really wanted to play Carolina with Cam out there because I honestly think we're gonna win.

Now, if we win, it's a little more hollow.

Also, we don't have a great track record against no-name QBs anyways :(

Cam...You're not making a fashion statement, it just looks like you couldn't get out of bed and dress yourself, almost like you've been concus........wait. :scratch:

Man, that kinda bums me out. I really wanted to play Carolina with Cam out there because I honestly think we're gonna win.

Now, if we win, it's a little more hollow.

Also, we don't have a great track record against no-name QBs anyways :(

We are 1-3.

No win would be hollow at this point IMO.

Derek Anderson can sling the football. So we shouldn't assume it won't actually be a tougher game given that Cam has really struggled this year.

He probably won't miss the Bucs. If he does and they fall to 1-4. I don't like our odds if Cam returns. NFL will be doing everything in their power to turn them around. I'm already super burnt out on bad calls against us. The last thing I want to watch after a bye week is a bunch of ticky tack calls to keep The Panther in the game.

Derek Anderson can sling the football. So we shouldn't assume it won't actually be a tougher game given that Cam has really struggled this year.

That's exactly my last point though lol. I honestly think we'd have a better shot with Cam in considering how poorly he's played.

And I guess the when I say it would be a hollow victory is mostly about talking trash to Carolina fans as I spent 20 years in NC, so I'm already imagining the excuses they'd be spitting if we beat them with Cam out. I really want to trash talk them without them having the easy out lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom