Cam Newton Riding Unicycle in Downtown (2 Viewers)

That isn't a unicycle. Or is this another one of those instances where everyone just collectively decides to call something it obviously isn't, like with "hoverboards" that rolled along the ground on two wheels?

But anyway, supposedly he was told to stay away from the game by doctors. Cam is a goober and completely unlikable but I don't care what he does on his free time.

This site has a weird man crush on Cam Newton. Y'all would make a thread about him taking a dump if you could get your hands on a pic. It's not healthy. Let that dude live his life. This isn't even football related.

This is my opinion as well. I think it has morphed into a slight obsession, honestly. There is one for Matt Ryan as well, albeit not as rabid.

It's like if you aren't always trying to bash Cam over his clothes or his mannerisms on the field, you aren't a true Saints fan. Ya'll act like the guy is Darren Sharper or something. Cam may be pouty at times or eccentric, but he's far from a bad dude. :rolleyes:

I thought there is no way this is Cam dressed like that, has to be photoshopped then I see another pic of him in a different thread walking into the stadium with pants to his high ankles.

Yeah, it's him.

OMGZ like no way? Pants to his high ankles? The nerve!!! I'm telling all the girls about this :worthy:

I'm just saying that it's pretty silly for guys (or girls) to worry so much about what another person chooses to wear. There are plenty of other things to discuss, like if we will make the panthers 1-5 next weekend. :9:

This site has a weird man crush on Cam Newton. Y'all would make a thread about him taking a dump if you could get your hands on a pic. It's not healthy. Let that dude live his life. This isn't even football related.
I never understand why some of y'all would defend players from other teams, especially from our rival. It's beyond ridiculous.
As far as I can see, we're just trying to have a little fun here, no need for anyone to come pee on everyone's parade.

I'm just saying that it's pretty silly for guys (or girls) to worry so much about what another person chooses to wear. There are plenty of other things to discuss, like if we will make the panthers 1-5 next weekend. :9:
Frankly I don't care what he does..I do find his attire to be weird but I have nothing else to do so why not click on these non-Saints related threads.

I never understand why some of y'all would defend players from other teams, especially from our rival. It's beyond ridiculous.
As far as I can see, we're just trying to have a little fun here, no need for anyone to come pee on everyone's parade.

What a person does outside of football in his personal life isn't about football. I guess some people can't make a distinction between the two. Seems a lot of people are enjoying hating on what he wears or what he does outside of the game.

Maybe you haven't been around long enough, but it stopped being "a little fun" a long time ago. Its weird, obsessive, and has nothing to do with football. Its become TMZ for grown men.

A concussion really is as bad for you brain as they say it is ...Cam proved it today ...

Maybe you haven't been around long enough, but it stopped being "a little fun" a long time ago. Its weird, obsessive, and has nothing to do with football. Its become TMZ for grown men.
And yet, here you are commenting about it.
That seems even more weird and obsessive than what you're complaining about!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom