Cam Newton Riding Unicycle in Downtown (1 Viewer)

First thing that popped into my mind when I read OP's post :scratch:

unicycle-300x4501.jpg

That guy is something else. No way he is doing this to save on gas or anything. This is merely just yet another "look at me" thing for him.

Cam Newton riding one of those new Unicycles in Downtown Charlotte yesterday. So why was he not playing in the game last night.

AP

:idunno:

https://twitter.com/saltersl

Because the concussion protocol is based on independent medical evaluation that identifies certain responses to indicate that concussion symptoms have not fully resolved and the player is at heightened risk of another concussion because they tend to be cumulative.

That's all it means. And if the player is failing the protocol, he can't play. It doesn't mean the player is incapacitated or can't do anything.

Look at me! Look at me! PLEASE look at me...

Scam and his biking obsession.
13584828_10208729110679400_3698886685701914964_o.jpg

This delightful, quirky hipster shtick he's going with may come off a lot more charming and believable if he wasn't such a poopy pants, immature baby whenever things go wrong on the field. Just makes this whole "be your weird self" thing seem like an act.

Because the concussion protocol is based on independent medical evaluation that identifies certain responses to indicate that concussion symptoms have not fully resolved and the player is at heightened risk of another concussion because they tend to be cumulative.

That's all it means. And if the player is failing the protocol, he can't play. It doesn't mean the player is incapacitated or can't do anything.

Exactly. I do not see the issue.

This site has a weird man crush on Cam Newton. Y'all would make a thread about him taking a dump if you could get your hands on a pic. It's not healthy. Let that dude live his life. This isn't even football related.

Scam and his biking obsession.
13584828_10208729110679400_3698886685701914964_o.jpg
I thought there is no way this is Cam dressed like that, has to be photoshopped then I see another pic of him in a different thread walking into the stadium with pants to his high ankles.

Yeah, it's him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom