Cam Newton to Pats (1 Viewer)

Bill has no patience for this. Let's see all the Superman,crybaby antics in NE.
I agree with you on that and it may be exactly what Cam needs. I would bet he got coddled with the panthers and didn’t have anyone who was hard on him. Belichick will not let him get away with the stuff he did with the panther.

It's not even the off the field stuff that's going to drive Bill nuts. He will be fine. Cam is not at all known for being cancerous and his teammates like him. What's going to drive Bill crazy is Cam's on-field decision making and sailing the ball over receivers' heads on basic throws (the Pats offense is built on basic throws).

Que Brian Hoyer in fetal position sucking thumb and mumbling “not again”. If it wasn’t for the money he’s made constantly getting screwed, I would feel bad for him.

I guess the Pats aren't going to try and hide the fact they are "Tanking" for Trevor

I personally think it’s a great signing.

Bill’s defense will be great again this year, Cam will do enough for them to win games, he has had over a year of rest, I expect him to do well.

I think this is an interesting signing and I honestly hope he does well. Cam is a strange duck in many ways but he seems to be a generous guy with a good heart and I don’t recall hearing any former teammates say he was anything less than a great team guy. I know he had his issues in college and can get under people’s skin but now that he’s in the AFC, I sincerely hope he does well for himself. The NFL is much more interesting with Cam in it.

Cam just does not seem like the type of personality Belichick wants on his team. His leadership skills are Cutler-esque

But as someone else mentioned, maybe getting reigned in will help Cam.

Bill Belichick and Cam Newton. My brain just cannot picture that working in any way, shape or form. I feel like every day at Pats HQ is going to be this:
private-parts-1997-movie-review-howard-stern-pig-vomit-kenny-rushton-paul-giamatti.jpg

It's not even the off the field stuff that's going to drive Bill nuts. He will be fine. Cam is not at all known for being cancerous and his teammates like him. What's going to drive Bill crazy is Cam's on-field decision making and sailing the ball over receivers' heads on basic throws (the Pats offense is built on basic throws).

He couldn't be more opposite of a quarterback than Brady if he tried

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom