Cam Newton (1 Viewer)

I was so ****** off with his TD celebration/taunting for the tie... I was screaming at the TV. Shut ***** you son ********* etc etc... Ok just watch Brees drive the ball and Lutz close the game with 3 point you sorry looser. So Happy it ended as predicted :)

Green thumbs for everyone in this thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I hate that donkey toothed prima donna with the fiery passion of a thousand suns.

I don't think I've ever disliked a player as much as I do Newton. Never thought I'd despise anyone as much as Michael Vick but Cam is a much worse human than Vick and that's quite an accomplishment.

0gx3nBQ.png
Lmao

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I don't think I've ever disliked a player as much as I do Newton. Never thought I'd despise anyone as much as Michael Vick but Cam is a much worse human than Vick and that's quite an accomplishment.

Agree on the field Vick had much more class

learn how to handle the defeats Cammy. you should be an old pro at that by now.

Ron Rivera is not much different. Seems always to be complaining to the officials about things that should not be controversial. Plus he must think that his 'prized' QB should not take any hits - how dare opposing defenses!!

running qbs are always treated differently. they are always capable of running and it is asking a bit much to ask the defense to let up on a tackle and he fakes going down and gains more yardage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom